If people have called you a ‘toe dragger’ then you must know the importance of a wide toe box in your tennis shoes. The durability of the toe box has always been a concern for tennis players and while buying the best tennis shoes, they do forward to getting the ones with a durable toe box. Today, we took some separate time out for this and formed the list of best tennis shoes for toe draggers.
While buying tennis shoes, especially from online stores, a tennis shoe of the good toe box has always been of good concern. A good tennis player always demands a durable toe box with less resistance and itching intolerance. Apart from providing information about a wide toe box, we have also focused on the durability and stability of the tennis shoes for toe draggers. These best tennis shoes for toe draggers provide good news to users because of their good enough and wide toe box, especially when the area around the tow box becomes tight.
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Toe Draggers 2020. Of course, there will be reviews of all products as we usually bring and you will get plenty of content related to these tennis shoes for choosing them. We will again be capitalizing on factors such as the performance, quality, price, and price of the products.
Besides the factors such as the lightweight design, durability, and stability, our main focus will be the toe-box durability and its width. When this area is too tight around the shoes, it certainly isn’t good news for people who are called toe draggers. While we are done with that, let us cover our 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Toe Draggers Reviews.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Toe Draggers Comparison Table:
Babolat Men's SFX3 Tennis Shoes
adidas Women's Barricade Court Tennis Shoes
adidas Women's Barricade Court w Tennis Shoes
ASICS Women's GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes
Wilson unisex adult RUSH PRO 2.5 2019 Platform Tennis Shoes
Nike Men's Zoom Vapor X HC Wide
ASICS Gel-Resolution 7 Mid Grey
ASICS Men's Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes
New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Lav V1 Hard Court Alternative Closure Tennis Shoes
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1.Babolat Men’s SFX3 All Court Tennis Shoes:
Babolat Men’s SFX3 All Court Tennis Shoes are our first pick for the list. Whether you have got wide feet or need a wide toe-box, this pair is it. To add to your comfort, the cushioning in the shoes have been done quite well and provide a pretty great option for playing various sports.
- The engineered mesh SFX3 tennis shoes are known for being breathable
- The overall performance is pretty stable and satisfying for tennis players
- The Michelin Performance Outsole enhances the grip and stability
- A much better model than previous ones in terms of dynamic performance
Babolat Men’s SFX3 All Court Tennis Shoes Review:
You would have seen a lot of negative about these Babolat Men’s SFX3 All Court Tennis Shoes mainly due to the sizing issues. While these shoes might not be for everyone, the tennis players can really benefit from them, especially the toe draggers who are looking forward to getting a comfortable and stable experience in the tennis court. For that, the active flexion upper of the shoes has been mesh engineered to provide the fitness and comfort you wanted.
The vast application of these tennis shoes for wide feet has impressed us a lot. In a world of tennis shoes where most top brands are producing shoes that run narrow, this product is a nice addition for the users. Due to the Michelin Performance Outsole, you will witness these shoes gripping the court quite well. Also, the ventilation is proper due to the engineered mesh and your feet will stay cool.
Babolat Mens SFX3 All Court Tennis Shoes
- Great shoes for tennis
- These are comfortable and stable
- The breathable design made of mesh
- These grips so good in the tennis court
- Unsatisfactory sole performance and quality
- There are some sizing issues
2.Diadora Men’s S Comfort SL 8 Ag Tennis Shoes:
For the 2nd pick, we have chosen these Diadora Men’s S Comfort SL 8 Ag Tennis Shoes. If you aren’t someone from the very professional side of the sport, these tennis shoes could be really suitable for you due to their low price and good premium features like mesh upper, lace-up closure, and the quality rubber outsole.
- The quality rubber outsole delivers good traction and endurance
- The molded EVA foam midsole has been cushioned well for comfort
- These shoes would fit great as compared to many top brands
- The synthetic material brings you these stylish tennis shoes
Diadora Men’s S Comfort SL 8 Ag Tennis Shoes Review:
There are so many features for which you should gladly pick these shoes. The first thing is the mesh upper which would ensure the breathable experience while you are playing tennis and it will keep your feet cool. Also, this upper ensures the stability and comfort you had been looking for. The midsole of these shoes uses the EVA midsole which has been cushioned so well for comfort and reinforced for durability.
The brand ensures the durability of the shoes by using the 5000 wear-resistant soles in the making. The abrasion resistance is going to be minimum and when the midsole is cushioned properly, you will also get some nice shock absorption after landing from your jumps on the ground. The in-fabric insole of the shoes is removable which you can wear and remove whenever you need the feel too.
Diadora Men's S Comfort SL 8 Ag Tennis Shoes
- The stability and comfort you needed
- The abrasion resistance is good
- Even the 5000 wear-resistance is present
- One of the most durable tennis shoes
- The tongue and collar are padded
- The toe-box isn’t that wide
- Some sizing issues are there
3.Adidas Originals Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes:
Our 3rd pick for the list is the Adidas Originals Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes which are made of 100% synthetic materials. The pair is known for its mesh upper for proper airflow and breathability, 3D torsion system for the adaptive midfoot support, and the ADIWEAR outsole for high durability of the shoes.
- The overlays are of leather to enhance the stability and support
- These tennis shoes for women are 100% synthetic which is great
- The mid-foot support comes from the 3D torsion system of the shoes
- The airflow and breathability comes due to the mesh upper incorporated
Adidas Originals Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes Review:
Women tennis players don’t face the problem of toe dragging a lot and even the normal shoe sizes are good enough for them. So we didn’t worry enough about that and focused on other features like the outsole material and quality, midsole cushioning and support, and the mid-foot support. When it comes to these features, these Adidas Originals Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes are excellent with their ADIWEAR outsole, 3D torsion for mid-foot adaptive support, and the rubber sole for traction.
The midsole is always of max importance due to the cushioning and support that comes for here. Well, in these shoes, Adidas has done some smart work by using the ADIPRENE+ midsole cushioning which keeps the players comfortable and stable at the same time. Also, this is the full-length midsole which has rebounding and shock absorption features much better as compared to the other tennis shoes for toe draggers.
adidas Originals Women's Barricade Court Tennis Shoes
- The comfortable midsole cushioning present
- The outsole durability and traction is high
- The rubber sole grip is also high
- The shaft is at a good position for arch support
- The narrow design is troubling
- The design looks too big
4.Adidas Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes:
What’s lacking in the previous Adidas product was the wider design which is a special requirement for toe draggers. Also, the design of the former edition seemed too large and masculine which many women tennis players might not like. As an alternative, we have brought these Adidas Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes which is our 4th pick.
- These are also 100% synthetic shoes with a rubber sole
- The same synthetic overlays are used to add stability
- Also, the 3D torsion system is the same for mid-foot support
- The shaft of the shoe measures at low-top from the arch
Adidas Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes Review:
The main combination of features such as the midsole and outsole quality and materials, the mid-foot support coming from the 3D torsion system, and the ADIWEAR outsole are all present. The main difference is of the size and design which is a major improvement as compared to the previous product.
Even the synthetic overlays are the same as the previous product so not a lot has changed for the product in terms of features. There is a clear difference in the price range and in fact, the quality of any barricade shoes these days isn’t as good as it was in the past.
Among these Barricade shoes which keep coming up the list, you can trust the durability and support of this pair. If you have got very wide feet, many sizes of this pair might still not fit and you will need a buy half a size bigger.
Adidas Women's Barricade Court Tennis Shoes
- The price and features are great
- The mid-foot stability and support are impressive
- The durable tennis shoes for heavy players
- The outsole traction and durability are good
- The arch support is excellent
- Some sizes might still run narrow
- The size is also very long
5.ASICS Women’s GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes:
If you had been struggling with the budget for those expensive tennis shoes for draggers, you better get these ASICS Women’s GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes. These shoes are our 5th pick for the list coming from a notable brand like Asics whose quality is guaranteed.
- The rear and front foot gel cushioning is present for shock attenuation
- The P-Guard Toe Protector enhances the durability quite well
- The personal heel fit ensures the personalized fit
- Its TST system unit maintains integrity while reducing the weight
ASICS Women’s GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes Review:
If you have been through some of our previous Asics shoe reviews that you must have learned about the Personal Heel Fit, Forefoot and rearfoot gel cushioning technology, and the P-Guard Toe Protector.
All of these features are an integral part of this and the Gel-Resolution series coming from the brand. Well, they have incorporated again in these ASICS Women’s GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes but this time in the most affordable price range which you were looking for.
As far as the making is concerned, these shoes are made of 100% pure synthetic so you can expect the same performance coming out of them. The TRUSSTIC System Technology (TST) in these shoes ensures that the weight of the shoes is being reduced while maintaining the overall integrity of the design. The upper of the shoes are also lightweight being a combo of mesh and synthetic for breathability.
ASICS Women's GEL-Court Bella Tennis Shoes
- The stability and comfort are great
- TST technology is present
- The toe protection is enhanced
- The personalized fit you required
- The amazing structural integrity of the pair
- The quality shock attenuation
- These seem a bit tight
6.Wilson Women’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes:
When it comes to some special requirements such as the tennis shoes for wide and flat feet or the for toe draggers, Wilson is another of the top brand serving us in that regard. For the sixth pick, we have chosen these Wilson Women’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes with engineered mesh that are known for ultimate support and breathability.
- The mesh design of these tennis shoes makes them lighter
- Also, the airflow and breathability is quite praiseworthy
- The mesh upper gets reinforced by the 3D-FS technology
- The same technology ensures response, stability, and breathability
Wilson Women’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes Review:
For years, the performance of Wilson Women’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes has amazed the tennis players. For the support, breathability, and comfort these shoes bring, it is pretty hard to ignore the product which it is decorated on the shelf. Some of the other features which we love about these shoes are the mid-foot adaptive support and the Pro Torque Chassis which allows the players to enjoy natural movements in the court and make more use of them.
We love the rubber outsole quality of the shoes whose traction and durability is on another level. The in-shoe feeling is really nice due to the breathable lining inside. Also, the textile foot-bed has been incorporated quite well which can also be removed when you need the feel to do it. The traction and durability on any court type are promised whether you are playing or any other sport for that matter.
Wilson Women's Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes
- The shoes ensure natural movements
- The mid-foot adaptive support is present
- Also, the shank resistance of mid-foot is great
- The tongue and collar are padded for comfort
- The stability and support you need
- An expensive tennis shoe pair
- No other cons we know of
7.Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Men’s Tennis Shoes:
Made of synthetic with a rubber sole, our 7th pick for the list are these Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Men’s Tennis Shoes which are designed especially for toe draggers to bring speed and agility to your game. The rubber sole ensures that you enjoy good traction and grip on the surface.
- The ultimate speed and agility to be enjoyed by these
- The durable synthetic design with a rubber sole
- The mid-foot support from the TPU shank of the shoes
- The XDR herringbone outsole for traction and durability
Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Men’s Tennis Shoes Review:
You wouldn’t hear the Nike users complaining about the narrow size and fitness issues. Well, that is due to the Dynamic Fit Technology using the synthetic overlays and mesh textiles which accommodate the feet of the users quite well. In return, you feel quite comfortable and easy while playing tennis in these. As far as the mid-foot shank is concerned, it is made of TPU material providing stability and lateral support.
The better traction and grip is ensured due to the XDR herringbone outsole which grips well on any tennis court. Also, it is even better on the hard courts which is mostly quite troubling.
Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Men's Tennis Shoes
- The foot bed is cushioned quite well
- The midsole is more responsive
- The mid-foot shank provides more stability
- The collar and tongue are padded
- The breathable textile linings are present
- The heavier price range
- The availability is scarce
8.ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoes:
For toe draggers, some of the premium series like Gel-Resolution could serve very well even when they aren’t specially designed for the purpose. One of the examples of those shoes is these ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoes coming with rear and forefoot gel cushioning and toe protector.
- The ultimate support and comfort with the Flexion Fit Upper
- The midsole is cushioned for female tennis players as well
- The Guard Toe Protector for enhanced durability is installed
- The shock attenuation gets better with the rear and forefoot technology
ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoes Review:
These ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoes seem to solve a lot of problems. The first issue they solve is of the size fitness which gets resolved by the Flexion Fit Upper which contracts and relaxes depending on your size. Also, the rear and forefoot gel cushioning enhance the shock attenuation and impact on the feet.
This same technology is responsible for allowing the smoother foot transitions making your lateral movements better. For toe draggers, the toe box is a wide one and its durability has also been enhanced. The midsole is cushioned well for women as well including a lower-density top layer increasing the compression of the shoes.
ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoes
- The better outsole warranty of 6 months
- The amazing support and stability
- The shock attenuation and absorbance is impressive
- The better foot transitions for lateral movements
- A little narrower than the previous model
- Premium but also expensive
9.ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes:
The Gel-Dedicate series by Asics is also successful in a lower price range. So for the second last pick, we have chosen ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes from this series which are made from the combo of textile and synthetic.
- These also have rear and forefoot technology for better foot propulsion
- The same technology is also responsible for better shock attenuation
- Only the rubber outsole could provide the required grip and traction
- The TST maintains the shoe integrity and reduces the weight
ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes Review:
Only if these would fit well in your feet, these ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes are a much better option when it comes to hard court traction and durability. Due to the rubber outsole, they are going to grip supremely well inside the court and traction will be maximum due to the design of the shoes.
The upper design of these tennis shoes has been made flexible enough to provide dynamic fit support. There will be no abruptions in the court and you will feel fully comfortable while being in these tennis shoes. As for the gel cushioning technology, it has been providing the required comfort and support as usual.
ASICS Men's Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes
- The lightweight and durable experience
- The stability and support are massive
- Some good grip and traction
- The rear and forefoot gel cushioning is present
- These might not last long as you think
- The medium size runs a bit narrow
10.New Balance Men’s LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe:
For the final pick, we have chosen these New Balance Men’s LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoes for toe draggers because this is a brand we don’t want to miss out on. So this is our 10th pick for the list which is made of 100% pure synthetic materials and uses the traditional rubber sole providing the grip and traction on any tennis court type.
- These shoes are lightweight and durable for playing tennis
- The PROBANK support system for ultimate performance and support
- These shoes fit quite well if you buy a size bigger than the original
- The outsole is made for ultimate traction and durability
New Balance Men’s LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe Review:
Every shoe we bring for the list has its list of imperfect features as well. For instance, this New Balance Men’s LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe runs a bit narrow, especially when you buy your original size. To tackle this problem, we recommend getting a size bigger than your actual one and these will fit quite well.
Like many other tennis shoes we’ve had by New Balance, it has also got the EVA midsole which has been cushioned well for being comfortable and supportive. The overall design of this New Balance Men’s LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe has been infused by Nylon which ensures a lightweight, durable, and breathable experience.
New Balance Men's LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
- The comfort level is really premium
- The lightweight and breathable experience
- The shoes are durable in most sizes
- Many sizes and colors available
- The tight sizes might give you sores
- The bigger sizes are expensive as well
So these were our 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Toe Draggers in 2020 alongside their reviews. Before choosing a pick from this list, make sure that you confirm your problem whether it exists or not. After that, read the reviews in detail and depending on your price range, buy a pair by clicking the link given at the end of each product. Keep visiting our site for the best tennis shoes reviews and products.
How to Choose Best Tennis Shoes:
A tennis player should always be considered as rough and tough to be worth stick on the tennis court. Tennis players always choose shoes that must stick on the tennis court to avoid any sort of slip and injury. As far as tennis shoes for “toe draggers” are concerned, one must know the importance of wide and large toe boxes in a tennis shoe. A wide toe box is very important for any sort of tennis shoe because the resistance which is created from playing can be uncomfortable for many players.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the top 5 sneaker brands?
Getting the most comfortable sneakers sounds like a Drag. Comfort is always king no matter which brand you are wearing become a popular brand for you. The Top 5 sneakers brand names are laid below.
- New Balance
What kind of shoes do you wear for tennis?
Choosing the best tennis shoes seems like a tough task. The Top factor which we consider includes the brand of the of shoes, quality, performance, durability, and price. Another big thing is the comfort factor so we check whether a pair is perfectly cushioned or not and whether it has shock absorption present or absent. Below is a list of best tennis shoes to wear in 2020.
- NIKE Men’s Court Lite
- New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoe
- adidas Men’s Gamecourt
- ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer
Are there special shoes for tennis?
Of course, you need to buy tennis shoes for a good tennis game. The choice of right footwear for playing tennis is as important as skills and practice. It is a game where you need to be in perfect balance and control. Thus, Famous tennis brands like Nike, Adidas, Asics are putting their best to make special tennis shoes for tennis players. There is an important difference between other sneakers and Tennis Shoes or Tennis Court Shoes.
Are running shoes good for tennis?
It seems obvious that tennis should be played with tennis shoes, especially for side movement. Frequently you see many tennis players wear running shoes because of their comfortable feel instead of tennis shoes. The main impact of running and tennis is heavily determined on the feet. You should play in whatever shoe is the most comfortable and works perfectly for your game.