It doesn’t matter which profession of life you are in, you are required to stay active throughout the day. Since nursing is one of the professions where people spend hours on their feet, they deserve to buy shoes that are comfortable and long-lasting. Since tennis is always made with these required characteristics, we are bringing the best tennis shoes for nurses which they can use for their job and even for playing tennis if they.
We all know that nursing is a profession that needs a greater amount of strength, not just emotionally but physically as well because a nurse is supposed to stand all day and she is supposed to move 24/7 to full fill all of her duty requirements. Because of standing all day she can adopt a constant discomfort, fatigue or foot pain and to avoid this, a nurse must have some sort of comfortable shoes which not only aids her in moving comfortably but should also refrain any kind of pain and discomfort throughout the duty hours.
Best tennis shoes for nurses must have some good enough properties that should provide good comfortability and stability with good support. These shoes must provide a good sense of breathability as well because in this profession a person is supposed to walk and revolve 24/7 that can create very warm friction and suffocation to foot. There are many tennis shoes that you will experience and would watch on different tennis sites but they might not provide you good and reliable information. We have researched for months to provide you a list of best tennis shoes that you can buy online and in stores as well. Best tennis shoes for nurses should have the following properties.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses 2020 alongside their reviews which you can read to know the features of the products and find the products which best serve your needs. We have ranked these tennis shoes for nurses based on their price, performance, quality, and other features which should make them comfortable and durable.
We have looked for everything including the quality of the main, inner, and outer sole, cushioning done in the shoes, the support for heels, ankles, and arches, and many other features that combine together to form the best of these products. Having all of that being said, we shall now move ahead to cover 10 best tennis shoes for nurses in 2020.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses 2020 Comparison Table:
1.Skechers for Work Women’s Sure Track Trickel Slip Resistant Shoe:
Most of the shoes designed especially to take care of the plantar fasciitis problem are going to be expensive including these Skechers Slip Resistant Shoe which is our 1st pick for the list. These shoes made of synthetic and mesh with rubber sole have the following features:
- Their midsole is cushioned properly for maximum comfort and support
- The traction and grip are both quite great due to the rubber sole
- The shoes which are made from the best combo of synthetic and mesh
- These are breathable and lightweight shoes to last longer in the court.
Skechers Slip Resistant Shoes Review:
The outsole is wrapped well and thus you will be provided with even better traction. The endurance of the outsole is enhanced and since these have REV lite midsole which means properly cushioned so you will be getting all the required support. We don’t like the price range of these shoes which is quite expensive. These are high-tech tennis shoes with the latest features such as s-curve outstep support and REV lite cushioned midsole providing the required traction, stability, and durability.
These Skechers Slip Resistant Shoes are designed so well for the athletes after years of research and development. Most of the sizes of these shoes are going to fit so well and you will be feeling at ease while wearing them. For plantar fasciitis, we should mention once again that these are the most comfortable shoes you can get and we are sure of it.
Skechers for Work Women's Sure Track
- These are comfortable and lightweight shoes
- The durability is also touching the skies
- All sizes are available and fit so well
- These get wider with time for fitting well
- Some sizes are still narrow
- We don’t like the price range.
2.ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes:
ASICS Gel-Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes is the 2nd first pick for the list. They have earned this spot in many of our previous lists as well. They are not perfect as many others but for certain reasons, we do find them as one of the best shoes ever. Those reasons are explained below:
- These shoes are made of 100% synthetic material and have a rubber sole.
- The midsole is cushioned greatly for shock absorption and comfort.
- The rear and front put gel cushioning have been incorporated in these.
- The mesh upper makes them breathable and ready for running and tennis.
ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes Review:
The toe box of these ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes was not done well and when you look at all the reviews, this is the only thing people seem to complain about. Due to the poor toe box, some people don’t get a lot of space in there and the toe might wear off in a few months. On the other hand, its benefits are enormous such as the gel cushioning which brings an amazing shock absorbing and comfortable experience.
If you need your shoes to be fulfilling the requirement of medical orthotics, you can remove the sock liner whenever it is required. Never forget that the amazing experience you are going to have because of the rear foot gel cushioning. Also, it has its own rubber sole which is going to provide you the required grip and traction on any tennis court. There are many sizes available for teenagers and adults with a variety of colors as well.
ASICS Gel Resolution 6
- The cushioning system is premium
- These are definitely comfortable
- They are ready runners with a mesh upper
- The sock liner is removable
- Not very durable
- The toe comes on hard surfaces
3.Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life Memory Foam Fashion Sneakers:
Our third pick for the list is these Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker which is cheap in price and has some high-quality features which you required. These are comfortable fashion sneakers with quality memory foam used in the making and has the following top features:
- These tennis shoes for nurses are made of mesh fabric and faux leather.
- Their rubber sole will provide good traction and grip during your work.
- The comfortable comes from the memory foam incorporated in the insole.
- The outsole with flex groove delivers the durability you required.
Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker Review:
While choosing a product for the first pick, a lot of things go through our minds. However, all thanks to these Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life Memory Foam Fashion Sneakers which is easier for us to choose. Not only these are high-quality shoes which are comfortable and durable, their price range is also quite great which most nurses and other people can afford. Plus, they are durable enough to use for work and playing tennis in the court.
The comfort of these shoes comes from the coordinating midsole stripe and the memory foam insole which combine together to bring the best of cushioned experiences. Also, while these are comfortable, they are also durable due to the flex groove outsole and never forget the breathable mesh keeping your feet clean throughout the day when you are working as a nurse. You can also use these quality shoes for other jobs as well.
Skechers Sport Women's Loving Life
- The midsole cushioning is very impressive
- The price range is amazing and affordable
- Made for a lightweight walking experience
- The design is good comfortable
- Buyers have complained about the durability
- The comfort withers away in a couple of months
4.NIKE Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes:
NIKE Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoe is our 4th pick for the list. These shoes come from a brand which is trusted by most people so whether you need a pair for working or playing tennis, this is going to suffice well with all of its features. The following are the top features:
- These tennis shoes are synthetic made imported pair with a rubber sole
- The durability and traction comes from the GDR outsole
- The tongue of these shoes is made of mesh for enhancing breathability
- The midsole is cushioned properly and is of full-length for fitting well
NIKE Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes Review:
After doing some tests on these shoes, we realized that female nurses cannot get something better than this if they have got a budget for them. Whether you look at the cushioning, the midsole, or the overall design, these Nike Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes provide a complete package of comfort and durability. Though there are some size fitness issues, especially in the medium ones that would be sufficed if you buy a half a size larger.
These shoes are cushioned well and their tongue is made of mesh so that they can ensure the required breathability and airflow. These shoes have a GDR outsole which ensures that these shoes are durable and have enough traction to be working anywhere. The synthetic material does more than enough to make them durable and with the rubber sole, you are going to get the required grip and traction as promised always.
NIKE Women's Court Lite
- These are durable and comfortable shoes
- These shoes are also quite breathable
- The midsole is cushioned well for comfort and support
- The traction and grip on any surface is perfect
- Might be expensive for nurses with lower salaries
- Some fitness issues but they can expand
5.K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes:
Being a nurse, you might not be used to these designs but these K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes are definitely worth it. Our 5th pick for the list is made of 100% synthetic with textile collar lining, lace closure, and synthetic upper leather which is both durable and breathable. The following are their main features:
- The synthetic leather upper makes them breathable and durable
- The Hypercourt Express feature is there for comfort and great performance
- The lace closure design is quite impressive which is easy to deal with
- There are a lot of colors available to choose from
K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes Review:
These K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes are durable and so great because some special importance was paid to the work on their outsole and the main sole as well. Well, this was done in a way by using the Dragguard and Aosta rubber which are special things to make the outsole durable. If it is something that matters to you, these shoes have got a lot of color choices to choose from
If you are one of those people who hate meddling with the laces all the time, they have got a nice lace closure making them easier to wear and remove. However, the people have complained a lot about the insole that it is not glued and comes off. The sock liner of these shoes doesn’t look bad at all when you are wearing them.
K-Swiss Women's Hypercourt Express
- These shoes are quite comfortable
- Beside the comfort, these fit quite well
- Put the custom insole and they fit greatly
- The support of these shoes is great
- Not durable for a long time
- The insole is not glued
6.New Balance Women’s WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoes:
For this line of work, you need shoes which are both comfortable and durable. When those features are required then it is evident that shoes like New Balance Women’s WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoes are going to show up. Well, this is our 6th pick for the list with various color choices and also a wide price range. The main features:
- The IMEVA midsole has a high density of quality and comfortable foam
- These shoes are made 100% of leather for durability
- The high-density foam cushioning also enhances the support for nurses
- Of course, you get the required grip and traction from their rubber sole.
New Balance Women’s WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoes Review:
These are plenty of reasons for buying these New Balance Training Shoes including the comfort level and durability you will be enjoying with these. The shaft of these shoes measures at low-top from the arch which provides some great support. Some people have complained that these shoes aren’t good for working at the hospital, however, those are some rare complains in some special cases while the truth is quite the opposite.
If you have been facing a problem with the budget, these shoes are quite affordable with prices ranging from size to size. Never forget that some really high-density foam has been used to make comfortable even though the overall design is a little heavier due to the leather used in the making. We still have some concerns about the durability because who have used them for running weren’t satisfied with them.
New Balance Women's WX608v4
- A comfortable pair for women
- The price range is good for all
- The cushioning has been done well
- These shoes are quite breathable as well
- Not durable as we expected
- A little heavier with the leather
7.Skechers Women’s D’Lites Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker:
While we were concerned about the bulky design while choosing this Skechers Women’s D’Lites Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker for the 7th pick, we did it for the comfort and other premium stuff it brings. The support for the heels and plantar fasciitis is more than enough with the padded heels and cushioned midsole. The following are their top features:
- These are smooth sports shoes with 100% leather making them durable
- The tongue and collar are padded in these to enhance the comfort
- The lace-up vamp keeps the support centralized for the users
- The insole is cushioned with memory foam for maximum ease
Skechers Women’s D’Lites Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker Review:
The most features of these shoes are quite common which we keep finding in other shoes as well. However, what we want to talk about is the lightweight and shock absorbing experience which occurs due to the lightweight midsole. This special feature supports both nurses and tennis players since they have to remain on their feet the whole day. Also, the soft fabric lining brings in some air while mesh fabric keeps your feet cool.
While buying these shoes, you are going to find a huge variety of colors and differences in design making it difficult for you to choose. Also, the support is maximized by the lace-up vamp which ensures that your feet stay centralized. These are lightweight shoes with the new shock-absorbing feature by the manufacturer which also makes them good for playing tennis in the hard courts.
Skechers Women's D'Lites
- The padded and full-length tongue
- The midsole is cushioned well for comfort
- The insole also has memory foam for enhancing it
- Their design is quite pretty as it seems
- Not durable at all
- The knee support isn’t great
8.K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker:
Our 8th pick for the list is this K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker whose description tells it all. Like it or not, these shoes have got a synthetic sole with the overall design made of leather. The upper is also made of leather which means that these might be durable but certainly wouldn’t be lightweight as you would expect.
- The midsole has EVA cushioning of high-density for the promised comfort
- Their synthetic sole is good for the different surface you work on
- The overall design seems quite comfortable with the lace-up closure
- Also, the overall support from heels to ankles is great
K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker Review:
A lot has changed for this K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker since the release of the first pair from this series. The overall feeling is entirely changed now but the good thing is that the quality hasn’t been reduced at all. The midsole of these sneakers is cushioned with EVA midsole so now you will feel comfortable throughout the day when you are working. What we really like about these shoes is the support including the size which will stay true to your feet.
There is one problem though which starts when you start feeling some discomfort in the heels. This is due to the lack of proper synchronization of the sole with the feet which causes discomfort that runs towards the ankles. However, even these shoes have a limit and you can only use them for 12-hour straight. They look cute when you wear them due to the attractive design.
-Swiss Women's St329
- The design looks quite impressive
- One of the favorites of nurses
- These look quite comfortable
- The support is great
- All the sizes will fit well
- Some sizes can get expensive
- The design is bulky though
9.Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainers:
Reebok is one of the classic brands and for the 2nd the last pick, we have chosen these Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainers which are lightweight and breathable shoes. You will how flexible and supportive these shoes are while wearing. The following are some of the main features of these shoes:
- The enhanced durability due to the toe TECTION feature
- These are breathable and lightweight shoes for your feet
- You are going to love the support and flexibility of these
- The mobility and movements are better with the low-cut design
Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer Review:
These Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainers are manmade with the rubber sole providing the required traction and grip which you always wanted. The flexibility of these shoes come from the forefoot flex and never forget the low-cut design which allows you the freedom of various movements.
The complete sole of these Reebok shoes is cushioned with the new heel bootie construction making them a worth product for this spot. Just because nurses need to work all day long, these are made lightweight and breathable so the proper airflow will keep your feet cool. With all of these features, the ultimate performance is definitely evident.
Reebok Women's CROSSFIT Nano 8.0
- The amazing and new bootie construction
- The breathability and airflow are impressive
- These are lightweight and flexible
- A pair which is really good for intense workouts
- The stability of this pair is also amazing
- Not good for flat or wide feet
- Could be expensive for some people
10.Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam QT Racer Running Shoe:
When you are looking forward to buying a pair of shoes, you should go for the one which is good for your work, running/walking routine, and for doing sports as well. Well, for those requirements, these Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam QT Racer Running Shoe provides an all-rounder which is our final pick for the list. The top features are:
- These are manmade and lightweight shoes made of fabric
- With their synthetic sole, these grip well on any surface
- The textile lining makes these shoes comfortable to wear
- The midsole and outsole are made comfy with cloud foam cushioning
Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam QT Racer Running Shoes Review:
After buying these shoes, you are going to have an unforgettable experience. You should be enjoying some amazing comfort when you step in for the first time in these issues. It is because of the cloud foam cushioning which has been done in the mid and outer sole.
Never forget the textile lining which has been done throughout the design to enhance the comfort level of these shoes. The shaft of the shoes is at low-top from the arch providing some great arch and ankle support while the cushioning takes care of the stress.
Adidas Women's Cloudfoam QT
- These definitely are comfortable shoes
- The design looks quite impressive
- You will love the lightweight experience
- Good for sports, work, and casual wear
- Might not be very durable
- Some size fitness issues
Depending on your work needs, most of these shoes would be very suitable for you. However, your choice might differ depending on the budget you have got for buying these 10 best tennis shoes for nurses so make sure that go thoroughly through the reviews. As always, we will recommend quality over saving some bucks which you might lose anyway so make sure that you choose the right product. Cheers!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the most comfortable shoes for nurses?
Here are the top picks of the most comfortable shoes for nurses.
- ASICS Gel Resolution 6
- Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life
- NIKE Women’s Court Lite
- K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express 9.5
- New Balance Women’s WX608v4
What are the most comfortable shoes for standing all day?
Here are the top picks of the most comfortable shoes for standing all day.
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam
- Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0
- Skechers Women’s D’Lites
- New Balance Women’s WX608v4
- NIKE Women’s Court Lite
What are the best shoes for healthcare workers?
Here are the top picks of the shoes for healthcare workers.
- Skechers for Work Women’s Sure
- Skechers Women’s D’Lites
- K-Swiss Women’s St329
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam
- Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0
Are Brooks shoes good for nurses?
Brooks nursing footwear is recommended by many doctors. They are offering high comfortable and durable shoes for nurses and walking and standing all day. Brooks shoes are especially good for those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis and ankle problem.