A high-arched foot is a condition in which the foot of a person has a very high arch. People facing such conditions have to face more pressure on the heel and ball of the foot when they are walking, running, or standing. Well, sports players who are facing such conditions are definitely going to need a separate pair of shoes we are bringing the best tennis shoes for high arches in this list.
Since tennis is a game that is very energy demanding and requires a lot of movement and agility, the high arch condition can be very problematic for tennis players. If anyone of you have experienced this sort of arch instability, then you would know how much it is painful to cope with such a situation. We have researched and through our site we intents you to provide some good tennis shoes for high arches.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for High-Arches 2020. As usual, we will be bringing the detailed reviews of all the products on the list explaining the features, quality, performance, making, and pros & cons of buying a specific product. Of course, the factors of performance and quality will be counted more than that of price and others.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for High-Arches Comparison Table:
For ranking these best tennis shoes for high arches on our list, we are considered the features such as the shaft position of shoes from the arch, materials which are used in the making of these shoes, and even if the shoes are not too shock-absorbing, this is okay since high arches do that job themselves. We shall move ahead and begin our best tennis shoes for high-arches in 2020 reviews.
1.Wilson Men’s Nvision-M Tennis Shoes:
Wilson Men’s Nvision-M Tennis Shoes is our first pick for the list since these shoes are made of 100% Rayon quality material and for sports like tennis, this is a pair you can definitely rely on. The following are the main features of these shoes:
- These imported shoes by Wilson are made of 100% Rayon material.
- They have got a nice grip and traction due to the rubber sole.
- It is time to improve your tennis game with these reliable tennis shoes.
- The design looks stylish and also fit quite perfectly.
Wilson Men’s Nvision-M Tennis Shoes Review:
Most of the reviews you are going to find for this pair of shoes are going to impress you. These Wilson Men’s Nvision-M Tennis Shoes are quite stylish which look great when you are wearing. You can definitely rely on the quality which these shoes possess and are very durable. The arch support of the shoes is great and this is the most demanded aspect for this list. Never forget that these have got an impress seamless design.
If you are one of those people who stay concerned about the size of the shoes they order online, well, you don’t need to worry anymore. All buyers who bought this pair left positive reviews about these shoes and specifically mentioned that these fit perfectly in all of their sizes. You will not be facing narrow design issues and also, since the sole is together very well, this pair is quite flexible as well.
Wilson Men's Nvision-M
- A design you can rely on.
- These are durable and long-lasting.
- The flexibility is great.
- These have a high-quality sole.
- The sole is well intact.
- All sizes fit perfectly.
- Higher price for the higher sizes.
- Not a great design for low-arches.
2.New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe:
A separate list for people with high arches was required because this category needs more stability from their shoes. This allows them to perform well and for the 2nd pick, we have chosen these New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoes which promise to deliver the required performance and stability. Here are some of their features:
- These imported quality shoes are made of 100% synthetic material.
- They have also got a rubber sole for maximum grip and traction.
- These have this S-curve stability technology to increase stability and breathability.
- For long-lasting performance and stability in the tennis court.
New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe Review:
If you are someone with high arches in their feet, you are naturally gifted to absorb shocks after making an impact with the ground. However, to improve that feature, these New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoes come with the high-impact shock-absorbing technology which enhances the stability even more. Also, the S-curve stability technology is the major reason behind that improvement and this is something which makes these shoes more breathable.
On the other hand, they have got a rubber sole to provide you grip and traction in the tennis court and this is something you expect them to deliver. Even though these shoes do not have an extra-wide width, you don’t need that as well due to the design of the pair. Also, you will love people talking about how comfortable and stable these shoes, especially during playing the actual sport.
New Balance Women's WC1005
- The amazing stability and performance.
- The comfort which these shoes bring is immense.
- The design they have got is impressive.
- Also, the design in any size fits so well.
- The cushioning is not enough.
- These are still a little expensive.
- Good arch support but less extra-lateral support.
3.Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe:
When it comes to any of the Adidas shoes on our list, we have always had a lot to talk about. So for the 3rd place, we have chosen these Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe which is manmade shoes with an imported rubber sole and the rest of the features are the following:
- These are manmade shoes with the shaft mearing at the low-top.
- The upper is designed with mesh to make these stretchable and breathable.
- These shoes protect your feet against dragging with the nice foot wrapping.
- They have got a stretchable and soft tongue to fit in all sizes.
Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe Review:
For playing tennis, you need shoes in which features like the extra-lateral support is much. Well, as we can expect from a brand like Adidas, they have come up with a special wrapped up design that provides the required extra-lateral support for volleys and other lateral movements. These shoes fit perfectly around the feet providing the required efficiency and propulsion and also, never for the abrasion-resistance of the pair.
Some tennis matches might go on for hours and in that condition, you need shoes which are stretchable and breathable to keep your feet cool. Well, in the upper area, these shoes have got some good quality mesh which allows proper airflow making the good things possible. The medial forefoot is going to protect you against the foot drag which is a problem which is quite common and also provide the extreme lateral movements.
Adidas Men's Barricade 2018
- These provide you a great feel while wearing.
- For tennis, this is a perfect pair.
- A lot of sizes and variety is available.
- These are durable and breathable.
- Some sizes are very uncomfortable.
- Expensive as Adidas always is.
4.Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes:
A brand like Wilson is so good at producing this design for high arches that we had to bring another of their product for the 4th pick and here are our Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes with the following main features:
- The main material used in the overall design is meshing so these are stretchable.
- Also, the upper is made of the reinforced mesh which makes them breathable.
- The promise of greater stability and responsiveness has been delivered.
- The midsole is also cushioned a lot for the ultimate comfort.
Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes Review:
These Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes have tried everything premium and this is why they are so great. For instance, their outsole is made of the herringbone with the tread pattern which delivers some great traction and durability on all court surfaces you are playing tennis on. Also, to make you feel comfortable on those terrains, their midsole is cushioned properly and you will now be getting tired any time soon. Also, these shoes are made in the USA so you can trust the quality.
On the other hand, these shoes deliver the promise of being stable and breathable with the lightweight reinforced mesh upper. This lightweight mesh upper ensures some proper airflow and you will be getting maximum comfort and support from your Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes. The mid-foot pro torque chassis has got shank resistance and this enables the feet to move naturally in the court.
Wilson Men's Rush Pro 2.5
- The stability and responsiveness at their best.
- The cushioning of the midsole is also great.
- The herringbone tread pattern on the outer for durability.
- Also, the design is quite stylish and good-looking.
- Some discomfort concerns in many sizes.
- The availability issues in many regions.
5.New Balance Women’s W880gb6 Tennis Shoes:
The stability tennis shoes by New Balance are definitely one of the best. The model we reviewed previously of these shoes was for men and now, we are bringing these New Balance Women’s W880gb6 Stability Tennis Shoe for the 5th pick. The following are some of their top features:
- These aren’t quite different in terms of performance and design.
- The design for women is also meant to bring maximum stability.
- Again, 100% synthetic is used in these to make them durable.
- Their shock-attenuation is impressive with the S-curve stability technology.
New Balance Women’s W880gb6 Tennis Shoes Review:
These New Balance Women’s W880gb6 Tennis Shoes are great for playing various sports including tennis, basketball, volleyball, and also Pickle Ball. Yes, these are designed to bring the required stability, response, and performance on any terrain. However, we will still not recommend using these on the hard surfaces because that would compromise the durability of the shoes or there are chances of that happening at least. Otherwise, these fit great and is definitely a pair worth wearing.
One of the reasons why we have always recommended these shoes is because they fit perfectly in all of their sizes. The people can cope with anything but not a pair of shoes which doesn’t fit well in their feet. Also, the stability and performance come from the S-Curve Stability Technology which is one of the most impressive features. Though the best of these shoes are expensive and that might bother many people.
New Balance Women's W880gb6
- These tennis shoes are responsive.
- They are flexible and also durable.
- The shock attenuation is impressive.
- For high-arches, these are a blessing.
- Many sizes available & all fit perfectly.
- These are definitely expensive.
- No sizes are available for children.
6.K-SWISS Women’s Grancourt II SR Duty Shoes:
There hardly many shoe pairs available which can impress women and mostly they are found complaining about the durability. Well, to compensate for that, we are bringing these K-SWISS Women’s Grancourt II SR Duty Shoes for the 6th pick and the following are some of their top features:
- These imported shoes are a combination of synthetic and leather.
- The combination makes them heavy but also quite durable.
- The tongue and collar of these shoes are padded for a perfect fit.
- The toe has been reinforced to add to the protection of the users.
K-SWISS Women’s Grancourt II SR Duty Shoes Review:
While playing different sports and especially the ones where you are needed to be quick and flexible, many shoes do not have a good anti-slip design which costs players a lot. Thus, the outsole of these K-SWISS Women’s Grancourt II SR Duty Shoes is certified to for maximum resistance against slipping where the synthetic sole is also adding to the grip. The upper is made of the leather material which makes them durable, however, not very breathable.
Also, you have got to be a regular athlete with great stamina in the court to bear the heavier size of these shoes which we don’t like personally. On the other hand, to add to the safety of the athletes, these shoes have got a reinforced toe and also the tongue and collar are padded to make them comfortable and safer to wear. These are shipping restrictions in many regions which affects the availability of the shoes.
K-SWISS Women's Grancourt II
- These are the most durable shoes.
- Also, these are quite comfortable.
- You will be in for maximum protection.
- They have a great anti-slip design.
- The size fitness ratio is quite narrow.
- These are heavier.
- You cannot wear them for hours.
7.ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe:
One of our most reviewed pair is back to the list and for the 7th pick, we had to choose this ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe pair since it is quite affordable as compared to many others and an ideal product for people with high and low arches. The main features are:
- These have got a rubber sole to provide grip and traction.
- The overall quality might not be good but synthetic is always durable.
- These are good for outdoor running and tennis with layered mesh.
- The sock liner can be removed for many reasons.
ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe Review:
We appreciate that Asics bring a pair of shoes which is affordable and accommodates most of the medical conditions including medical orthotics and high-arches issue. Never forget the gel cushioning in the shoes by Asics in which you are always going to feel comfortable and at ease.
The shaft of these ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoes is at low-top from the arch which is exactly what you require from a particular design. Though there might not be as light as you expect but in this budget, you will need to suffice.
ASICS Men's GEL Venture 5
- These are quite comfortable and durable.
- The medical orthotics can be accommodated.
- There is some layered mesh to add some breathability.
- They grip better on most surfaces.
- Poor quality for harder surfaces.
- The toe comes off with a couple of months.
8.Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoes:
We haven’t covered this pair any of our previous lists and we are finally doing that since we quite admire the design of these Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoes for high arches. Also, these seem quite durable and the following features provide us some good reasons:
- These are made of 100% mesh making them very breathable shoes.
- On the outer sole, their tri-flex design makes them flexible.
- You will have a comfortable and smoother experience with this pair.
- Their lace-up design with padded tongue and collar makes them lighter.
Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoes Review:
When you land on your heels, these shoes ensure that the landing is smoother and that is only possible with the best possible top-sole construction as these shoes have. Also, we quite like the design is not only attractive but is made for proper airflow so you can wear these shoes for a longer time period.
Also, what you require in the tennis court is flexibility and that is promised by the tri-flex outsole of these running shoes. The rubber sole is going to provide the required traction and grip on any surface and thus you are in for some real treat with these shoes.
Saucony Men's Ride 9
- The price range of these shoes is affordable.
- These are lightweight shoes which fit perfectly.
- The top-sole construction makes them smoother.
- On landing, the pressure on the forefoot is lesser.
- The design is quite narrow though.
- The mesh wears off easily in water.
9.Adidas Men`s CC Rally Comp Tennis Shoes:
We never expect Adidas to bring a cheaper pair, however, the same is not true for these Adidas Men`s CC Rally Comp Tennis Shoes which is our 9th pick for the list. Besides the price, the other features of these shoes are mentioned below:
- We love how well-padded and comfortable these Adidas shoes are.
- One of the most affordable tennis shoes by this brand.
- Their construction is a top-notch one with a great feel for the feet.
- The padding of the tongue and collar makes them even comfortable.
Adidas Men`s CC Rally Comp Tennis Shoes Review:
There are meant to be some flaws when an Adidas product is cheaper. Well, this is a general belief which these Adidas Men`s CC Rally Comp Tennis Shoes seem to deny since these are quality shoes which are padded for comfort and have also got a lightweight design which will suit you.
In this price, you are hardly going to find a pair better than these which is so comfortable so that you can even wear these casually. Some good synthetic and mesh materials are used in the making which implies that the shoes are going to have great breathability and durability.
Adidas Men`s CC Rally Comp
- You will love how comfortable these shoes are.
- The overall quality is very impressive.
- The traction of hard courts is amazing.
- The tongue and collar are padded.
- The tongue is quite horrifying though.
- Some sizes run quite narrow.
10.Brooks Men’s Beast ’16 Tennis Shoes:
We are going to put an end to this top 10 lists with these Brooks Men’s Beast ’16 Tennis Shoes which are made of 100% synthetic material and have got a rubber sole which provides the required grip and traction as most players demand. The other features are mentioned below:
- These are great running shoes which are so durable for years.
- Their synthetic design makes them durable and stable.
- Also, these are breathable due to the incorporated mesh.
- The rubber sole of these shoes provides some great traction and grip.
Brooks Men’s Beast ’16 Tennis Shoes Review:
We realize how expensive most sizes of these Brooks Men’s Beast ’16 Tennis Shoes can get. However, the price which you pay is actually for the durable design which is meant to last for years. Also, people who run for hours on a daily basis have vouched for the durability of this pair so you can see that these are reliable.
You are only going to find a couple of colors for these shoes, however, the variety in the sizes from small to large is huge. These are great for motion-control and the midsole cushioning of the shoes brings the required stability. Also, the HPR Green outsole makes them even more durable to have. This is one of the best tennis shoes for high arches
Brooks Men's Beast '16
- These are designed for maximum traction.
- The grip on any surface is impressive.
- The DNA midsole for better cushioning.
- The HPR outsole provides the abrasion resistance.
- A price which is so hard to afford.
- Not a lot of colors available.
Some choices on this list are definitely going to have you confused. However, while all the reviews are so thorough, you should definitely know what to buy at the end of the day. Make sure that you mostly neglect the factor of price and choose based on your requirements. So read the 10 Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches 2020 reviews and keep visiting our website for more.
Causes of High Arch foot and Symptoms:
There are many body deformities that can cause a human being left unspoken sometimes but you cannot really change them but can control them by controlling the amount of pain and discomfort that these deformities can cause. One of these deformities is the high arch foot. High arch foot, as the name indicates is a very annoying situation where a person has a very deep angle at the arch side. The whole foot cannot really touch the ground and for that, there should be many safety measures that should be manifested to control pain and discomfort.
It does not matter, whether you are a tennis player or layman who runs or walk all day long if you have high arch problem then it might be very problematic for you many times because for the fact that there is a lot of weight that your lower body manages at the same time you run or walk, but when it comes to tennis playing, the amount of burden triples to extent that it can give you very sharp pinching pain. To avoid such pain a tennis player promptly wants great stability and support from tennis shoes.
Here are many consequences that can be occurred because of this arch problem. To all of them, the most painful includes feet fatigue and sore since we have explained earlier that the whole feet do not touch the ground and because of that most of the bodyweight relies on some feet parts that touch the ground. This condition cause foot fatigue and soreness. Other symptoms and painful consequences may include arch inflexibility, stiffness on the leg, ankle pain and this condition can also cause tight tendons that can worsen the scenario of pain and stiffness.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do Nike Air Max have good arch support?
Yes, Nike Air Max has superior arch support. These are the most comfortable shoes. It keeps the same iconic Tuned Air technology for extra comfort, while a durable design gives you a structured and supportive feel.
Do Vionic shoes have good arch support?
Vionic orthopedic shoes for both men and women are substantial great for plantar fasciitis and good arch support gives your feet the stability and cushioning they need. Vionic shoes are definitely great for arch support.
What is the best support for high arches?
- Wilson Men’s Nvision-M Tennis Shoes
- New Balance Women’s WC1005
- Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018
- Wilson Men’s Rush Pro 2.5
- New Balance Women’s W880gb6
Do Skechers shoes have arch support?
Skechers shoes do not have better arch support but Skechers provides good cushioning with smooth leather upper and shock absorbing midsole.
What is the best Nike walking shoe?
NIKE Men’s Court Lite is the best shoes for walking. If you have been looking for the perfect walking shoes and have got the budget for it, these NIKE Men’s Court Lite is definitely one of our top recommendations.