If the shoes you wear for playing tennis give you heel pain after the match or they are constantly discomforting, we don’t know what you were thinking while buying them. However, you can still make this right by buying the best tennis shoes for heel pain and get rid of it for good. For that, you will need to go through some well-researched shoe rankings like the one we are going to do today.
We have researched for days and nights to provide our customers, best information regarding best tennis shoes for heel pain, just for the fact that we don’t want our clients to buy expensive shoes and still get uncomfortable or painful feelings that would ultimately disturb their health. Here are some of the well-researched list of best tennis shoes for heel pain.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Heel Pain 2020 alongside their reviews to cover each and every detail about them. We will be mostly looking at shoes that are mainly designed to bring maximum comfort to your feet and are fully cushioned in order to do so. After doing so, we do consider other factors as well including durability and performance.
For ranking these shoes from top to bottom, we will be seeing whether their sole is properly designed and cushioned or not. When it comes to bringing comfort and getting rid of the pain, the midsole plays the most important role. We shall now move ahead to begin our 10 best tennis shoes for heel pain 2020 reviews.
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Heel Pain 2020 Comparison Table:
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam 1080 V8 Running Shoes
New Balance Men's 806 V1 Tennis Shoes
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes
Brooks Womens Ghost 11 Running Shoes
Nike Men's Zoom Vapor X Tennis Shoes
adidas Men's Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoes
adidas Performance Men's Barricade Club Tennis Shoes
K-Swiss Men's Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes
Saucony Women's Guide Running Shoes
Mizuno Men's Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoes
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1.New Balance Women’s 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoes:
New Balance Women’s 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoe is our first choice because this pair has improved and reliable cushioning using the fresh foam to make them comfy and smooth. Also, the engineered mesh is going to keep your feet cool with the proper airflow inside the shoes. These tennis shoes give fresh foam for very good cushioning to give the feet a sense of comfortability and reliability. The mesh upper provides these shoes a sense of breathability and airflow inside the shoes.
- These New Balance shoes are made of 100% synthetic material
- They have also got a comfortable synthetic sole for grip and traction
- The mesh is engineered and they have a smart bootie construction
- The brown rubber outsole looks quite good depending on its color
New Balance Women’s 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoes Review:
Most people who bought these shoes keep sending their love which seems quite abundant in their reviews about them. Everyone who has bought these New Balance Women’s 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoes seems to admire the comfort level and the lightweight design which is keeping them cool and refreshed. The people are using their pair for different activities including playing tennis, walking, jogging, and gym workout. According to what’s coming from them, these shoes are definitely worth buying.
Whether you are someone with irregular feet structure or have some other common problem like plantar fasciitis, this could be the most comfortable pair of shoes you can get. It doesn’t matter how long do you run or walk, they are going to maintain their integrity and when you will finish, you will find yourself at the same level of comfort as before. Besides the price which some might they as expensive, we honestly couldn’t find any cons for this.
New Balance Women's 1080v8
- The most comfortable tennis shoes
- Their lightweight design is lovely
- These shoes fit perfectly in all sizes
- Good for plantar fasciitis as well.
- They are quite expensive though
- We couldn’t find any other con
2.New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes:
The second spot on our lists is usually occupied by the best alternative of the first pick. Since we were very impressed by the quality of our first pick by New Balance, we thought of trying an alternative from the same brand. So for the 2nd spot, here are New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes. These shoes have excellent midsole buildup and have a cup midsole that provides extra cushioning to foot with breathability.
Cushioning is ABZORB cushioning which is not the simple one but provides excellent shock absorption. These tennis shoes are considered best for hard court running and mostly used for basketball playing, not just that it up-holds U4IC soft heel center that guarantees pain relief.
- These are made from the combo of synthetic and textile
- Another very comfortable pair due to the ABZORB cushioning
- These are going to keep your balance and stable throughout the match
- You will simply love the ultimate support from these shoes
- One of the best tennis shoes for heel pain
New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes Review:
A lot of comfort and support which you require comes from the midsole which has definitely been enhanced in these New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes. For instance, they have got a c-cap midsole in which the cushioning is better than ever. Also, the cushioning is not any simple but ABZORB cushioning which has special shock absorption abilities. The rubber sole of these shoes is lighter while providing the same grip and traction as it always does.
The combination of leather and synthetic used in the making of these shoes ensure that they are durable and high-quality at the same time. As far as the tennis players are concerned, these shoes are designed to provide maximum support and stability for them. So whether you are playing in a hard court or a normal grassy court, you will have more control over your game.
New Balance Men's mc806
- These shoes are very durable
- Great support and balance for tennis players
- The midsole is cushioned for extreme comfort
- The stability and support is superior
- The price is quite expensive
- Some fitness issues in medium sizes
3.Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes:
Designed purely for women, these Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes can do a lot for you in terms of durability and comfort with their 100% synthetic material. These running shoes for also good for heel pain and various sports including tennis, basketball, and volleyball in which you need to wear sneakers. The following are their main features:
- The heel zone is articulated so that the transition can be smoother.
- Their midsole is great with U4IC soft heel center for ultimate comfort.
- The stretch mesh is engineering beautifully for smooth motion.
- You will also love the cloud-wave platform for a smooth experience.
Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes Review:
If you are a hard runner who runs many miles a day, these shoes are for you. While a pair of shoes last longer during the hard sport of running, it is certainly more than enough to be used for playing tennis and basketball. Also, with the latest U4IC soft heel center, it is ensured that you will be getting rid of the pain with the perfect cushioning providing excellent and comforting experience. The articulated heel zone gives full support while providing a smoother transition.
To enhance the experience, these shoes have a cloud-wave platform and thus you will be having a smooth wearing experience for any sport or casual use. Also, the mesh on the shoes is engineered beautifully to make them breathable and since it is the stretched mesh, your movements are going to better and smoother. On the other hand, these are quite responsive and sync well with your feet.
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 22
- The feet support is quite strong
- A ready pair for the runners
- You can even HIIT workout in these
- For a smooth and comfortable experience
- The most comfortable cushion ever
- D isn’t quite wide
- Rubs on the side of the foot
- The price is quite high as well
4.Brooks Women’s Ghost 11 Tennis Shoes:
Here is one of the rare shoes which we discuss in our reviews. However, for this list, Brooks Women’s Ghost 11 Tennis Shoes were just a perfect pick and have everything to be ranked on the 4th spot of our list. Here are some of their main features:
- These are manmade imported shoes with a gripping rubber sole
- The lightweight construction of the shoes gives a great feeling for heel pain
- The support from the toe to heel is quite extraordinary
- For running and tennis, your performance in these will be enhanced
Brooks Women’s Ghost 11 Tennis Shoes Review:
When we had our first look at these shoes, we weren’t quite sure what to do about them. However, after seeing the tests and experience of various users with them, we were convinced that this pair was something special. The ways the users were enjoying their experience and talking about these shoes being so smooth and light while being so comfortable for heels and ankles, we didn’t have any choice but to bring them right in front of you.
You will need to increase your casual budget though for these shoes since the prices are touching the skies here. However, the way these shoes are built for a smooth, soft, and comfortable ride is definitely worth it. The support and stability which these shoes bring is amazing and stretchable mesh also contributes to make them breathable and to keep your feel at ease. Don’t forget that these have a special DNA Loft cushioning installed.
Brooks Women's Ghost 11
- The great shock absorbing system integrated
- The heel to toe transitions are smooth
- The gripping rubber sole with great traction
- These shoes cost way too much
- The small toe box area and design
5.Nike Men’s Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Tennis Shoes:
There millions of hardcore Nike users who are always going to stick to their favorite brand. To help them out, we have decided to come out with these Nike Men’s Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Tennis Shoes for the 5th pick on our list. These are one of Nike shoes with mesh used in their making and the other features are mentioned below:
- A great pair made of mesh with a rubber sole for grip and traction.
- The mid-foot shank of TPU brings the required stability and lateral support.
- The cushioning is responsive and comfortable to provide great heel support.
- These have a Dynamic Fit System to solve the size issues.
Nike Men’s Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Tennis Shoes Review:
While buying the shoes by Nike, you can be sure of the breathable and lightweight experience which most buyer actually want. However, can you be sure that these shoes will provide enough heel support? Well, they promise to do so by bringing a mid-foot shank made of TPU material. Also, the lightweight synthetic material ensures that your feet don’t have to tolerate extra load which could be quite discomforting.
On the other hand, these are one of the rare pairs by Nike which are solely made of mesh material to make more breathable since the airflow through the mesh is always impressive. Also, the zoom air unit ensures the stability and support that you get is maximum and the full value of your money gets paid. There are still some fitness issues for medium sizes which is still rare though.
Nike Men's Zoom Vapor 9.5
- Known for their traction and comfort
- These are good for playing in the court
- Even better for soft courts
- The support and stability are great
- The mesh gets dirty quickly
- The price is way too higher
6.Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce:When it comes to the tennis shoes for hard court, these Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoes were meant to be in the discussion. However, we only considered their quality to be well-enough for the 6th spot with mesh and synthetic materials and rubber sole to provide the lightweight experience with the grip and traction. Here are some of their features:
- These are made of mesh and synthetic materials making them lighter
- Their rubber sole ensures that you get the grip and traction
- The inner sole of these shoes can be removed to fit the size
- Only a little variety of color and design available
Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoes Review:
We are always honest with our buyers. When it comes to these Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce, we recommend them as an alternative but never the first choice, especially for the hard court tennis. As you have seen from the features, they only fulfill the requirements of a specific persona being lightweight and bringing the required grip and traction from their rubber sole. Not a lot of work has been done on their mid or outer sole.
However, the midsole does have the torsion system making sure that you get the required comfort and lightweight experience. Underneath the heel, these shoes have ADIPRENE enabled which is a special Adidas feature to enhance the cushioning of the shoes. If you needed a pair to wear yourself out in the training, this could be your pair to go being a tennis player.
Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce
- Their mid-foot torsion system is great
- This system enhances the support
- You will have a balanced experience
- There is cushioning under the heel for extra comfort
- Good for aggressive tennis players
- Not great overall durability
- The inadequate lacing system
7.Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoes:
The 7th pick for the list are these Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoes which aren’t quite different from their successor. In fact, this is the first and one of the most popular models for this Barricade series and listed below are some of its main features:
- You will love the 100% textile making of these shoes
- The grip and traction are good with the rubber sole
- The insole can be removed if you have plantar fasciitis
- The shaft measures at low-top from the arch giving good support
Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoe Review:
Since these shoes have been a part of many of our lists before, our opinion about the kind of remains the same where we recommend these shoes as an alternative to the previous Adidas or Nike shoes. These are durable, good for playing tennis in soft courts, and ensure that your feet are stable in the game.
On the other hand, these have plenty of flaws as well including the poor lacing system and mostly uncomfortable design around the ankles. You might be getting good support for the heels with proper cushioning but we think that these cushioning could have extended to the ankles as well to increase the support.
Adidas Men's Barricade Club
- An affordable Adidas pair
- The support for heels is good
- Made for the stable and supportive playing experience
- These fit quite well as well
- The lacing system has flaws
- Also, the ankle support is poor
8.K-Swiss Men’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes:
Our 8th pick for the list is these K-Swiss Men’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes which seem to solve a lot of problems with the above Adidas product. For example, these shoes extend their support from heels to ankles providing some great overall support. The other features are mentioned below:
- These shoes are made of all synthetic materials in the entire design
- The lace closure in the lacing system seems quite ideal
- The support extends from heels to ankles to make you feel comfortable
- These are lightweight shoes for tennis with great support and comfort
K-Swiss Men’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes Review:
These K-Swiss Men’s Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoes are designed in a way that they provide a great court to foot contact point. Well, this is going to ensure that your feet remain stable with maximum support for the shoes and thus you can play and train the whole day.
Also, while playing in these shoes, you will be feeling the proper airflow keeping your feet cool and fresh. These lightweight shoes are more than enough to support your feet including the support which runs up to the ankles. The insole isn’t glued so make that you do so.
K-Swiss Men's Hypercourt Express
- A lightweight and comfortable tennis shoes for heel pain
- These fit well and are very comfy
- The shoes are very supportive to your feet
- The supports run from heels to ankles
- The inner sole is not glued
- These might wear out soon enough
9.Saucony Women’s Guide 10 Running Shoes:
With the rubber sole and engineered mesh, these Saucony Women’s Guide 10 Running Shoes which are our 9th pick for the list seem like any other shoes in the market. However, we can vouch for the quality of these with the stability and support they bring for the game. The following are the main features of these shoes:
- These are stable and lightweight shoes making them good for runners
- In the soft courts, these will be quite supportive and fit
- The engineered mesh ensures that you get proper airflow in the feet
- The sole is cushioned with EVER RUN for maximum comfort
Saucony Women’s Guide 10 Running Shoes Review:
Some of you might not think that way but these shoes are actually pretty great given this price range. Even though it is true that we don’t get most of the times what is promised, we have tested these shoes for shock absorption, comfort, and weight in which these shoes passed quite easily.
These have got a fancy design but also a fierce one and while playing tennis, you will stay on your feet throughout the day with their awesome stability. The support is great and with the maximum shock absorption of these, you can walk, run, and play with ease.
Saucony Women's Guide 10
- The support is enormous
- The maximum shock absorption
- You wouldn’t believe their stability
- The fancy and lightweight design
- Very good shoes for plantar fasciitis
- There are still some fitness issues
- The toe box is not wide as promised
10.Mizuno Men’s Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoes:
Our last pick for the list is Mizuno Men’s Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoes which are formed by the combination of 25% mesh and 75% synthetic material ensuring both durability and breathability. They have got a rubber sole for a better grip and the other features are mentioned below:
- The rubber sole grips well and also the traction is great
- The mesh and synthetic design combo is quite impressive
- The U4IC forefoot cushioning makes things more comfortable
- The tongue and collar are padded to add to the comfort level
Mizuno Men’s Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoes Review:
These Mizuno Men’s Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoes are focused for speed-training and movements. Whether you are a regular tennis player or runner, you are going to need these for maximum movements to do in the court and the required support to achieve a high-speeding experience on the track.
We have already appreciated these shoes for their comfort level and forefoot U4IC cushioning with which the support and comfort from heels to ankles are ensured. The Mizuno shoes are always expensive, however, so you will be requiring a good budget to buy them. Though you should go for them since these shoes are definitely worth it.
These Mizuno Men's Wave Sayonara 3
- The friction is minimal
- The dual-tone upper of mesh is breathable
- The forefoot and mid-foot is cushioned well
- Even the tongue and collar are padded for comfort
- These will cost you a lot
- A little stiff fitness
Based on their comfort level and options which they are providing, Mizuno Shoes are clearly the winners for this list. However, their price range is quite expensive and thus depending on what you have got in your pocket, you can explore and try some other options as well. So read out 10 best tennis shoes for heel pain reviews of 2020 and choose what you like.
How to Get Rid off Heel Pain:
Regardless of what occupation you belong to, you can easily be a victim of heel pain without any doubt because of the fact that your whole body weight relies on one’s heel. We are always being called that if we don’t want heel pain then we must have low body weight or should focus on our diet but nobody feels that if you won’t wear comfortable shoes with comfortable heels then the body or heel pain can be dreadful to your life.
To avoid such pain a tennis player or anyone who one’s any sort of profession must wear comfortable heels. The most profound people that can be on the risk of heel pain are those people who stand whole day and running is in their profession 24/7 and this pain can be more dreadful to them if they wear especially unsupportive shoes. We all know that heel pain does not only affects the health that you up-hold but also contributes to physical and overall health instability and it can lead to opportunistic pains a swell that includes knew, hip and back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the best shoes for heel pain?
Here are the top picks of the Best tennis shoes for heel pain.
- New Balance Women’s 1080v8
- New Balance Men’s mc806
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 11
- Nike Men’s Zoom Vapor 9.5
What is the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Here are the top picks of the Best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis
- Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade
- Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018
- Prince Men’s T22
- New Balance Men’s 1296v2
- K-Swiss Men’s Hypercourt Express
How can I get rid of the pain in my heel?
Heel pain is also known as plantar fasciitis is a common problem around the globe. This pain is also called as Achilles tendinitis.
Try these tips for relief:
- Wear proper footwear
- Wear a night splint on your foot
- Rest and exercise is one of the best solutions to recovery
- Ice your feet 10 to 15 minutes twice a day
- Take proper pain medicine
- If the pain continues, talk to your doctor
What are the best womens tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Here are the top picks of the best women’s tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- Nike Women’s Zoom Vapor 9.5
- New Balance Women’s 1080v8
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 11
- Saucony Women’s Guide 10