You don’t necessarily have to bother yourself about having flat or wide feet because according to one research, about 30% of the World’s population has flat feet. Though people with flat feet can suffer from some problems while playing different sports including tennis, especially the balance problem, the best tennis shoes for flat and wide feet can fix the problem for you. Yes, the shoes you wear can have the right engineered design to help you in the court.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Flat and Wide Feet 2020. Read the reviews and go through all the features each of the products possesses so you can be sure of what you are getting. Again, we have gone through all the factors of quality, performance, features, and price to rank these products from the top ten.
Our main focus for ranking the shoes on this list has been various sizes which were fitting perfectly into the feet of people with this requirement and the users reported the shoes to be comfortable and solving the issue. Having said that, we shall move on and cover our 10 best tennis shoes for flat and wide feet in 2020.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Flat and Wide Feet Comparison Table 2020:
1.ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 6 Tennis Shoe:
It is hard getting a worthy successor, especially for something such as Gel-Resolution 5 by Asics. However, these ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 6 Tennis Shoes have done quite well and these are our 1st pick for the list. Any of their sizes would fit ideally into the feet of users and some amazing accuracy was achieved there by the manufacturers.
Never forget that this pair is famous for its 100% synthetic material of imported quality with a rubber sole for grip and traction. Also, the upper of Flexion Fit construction is not only makes them wider but also breathable so you can practice all day long. With the AHAR outsole, these are designed to be very durable.
- The upgraded rearfoot gel cushioning 6 has been incorporated.
- You will be blessed by the stability and comfort of this pair.
- Not just they are lightweight but also durable with AHAR outsole.
- Also, with the P-guard toe protector, you will feel safe around your toes.
ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 6
- All of their sizes fit perfectly.
- These are comfortable and lightweight.
- There aren’t concerns about durability.
- Good for playing in at all court types.
- The toe might come off on hard terrain.
- Sometimes painful at arches.
2.Prince Men’s T22 Tennis Shoes:
For not being a very popular brand, the price of these Prince Men’s T22 Tennis Shoes had always bothered the buyers. However, their quality of high shock attenuation and all sizes being absolutely fit for people with flat and wide feet really made them a standout product. This also makes them our second pick for the list despite the heavy price for most sizes.
So these Prince Men’s T22 Tennis Shoes are made from the combination of pure mesh and synthetic. Just so you can get the grip and traction, their sole is made of high-quality rubber with foot wrap adding to the durability and balance. Also, we love the shock attenuation of this pair with its Shock Eraser feature.
- These shoes are available in all major sizes for tennis.
- These are lightweight and comfortable shoes.
- Great tennis shoes for flat feet due to their design.
- The combo of mesh and synthetic makes them durable and breathable.
Prince Men's T22
- Plenty of size selection is available.
- All sizes would fit perfectly.
- These are also ideal for toe dragging.
- The design might cause some pinching.
- Choosing the right size can be an issue.
3.K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light 3 Tennis Shoes:
Though there have been complaints about almost zero improvements in this new model of K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes, it still delivers enough to be on the 3rd spot of our list. It is not entirely true that there is nothing new in this new edition. Take the example of the upper made of textile and synthetic leather, this part is breathable and definitely something the previous edition didn’t possess.
However, the rest of the features including the midsole and sock-liner of CMEVA are the same with the same non-marking midsole. Anyway, the design is wider to accommodate all flat and wide feet which are the thing we are concerned with here
- The midsole and sock liner is made of CMEVA materials for comfort.
- It possesses a non-marking rubber sole with impressive sidelining.
- The sidelining has been done by a textile collar which also looks elegant.
- Most of the sizes have about 75% fitting expectancy which is a good average.
K-Swiss Men's Bigshot Light 3
- The midsole quality is impressive.
- The textile collar lining looks elegant.
- Many sizes and color variations are available.
- Most sizes are painful around the toe area.
- Low overall quality, unlike its predecessors.
4.New Balance Men’s 1260V7 Running Shoe:
New Balance’s reason fame is that it is one of the top quality brands which doesn’t charge a lot only for its name. Their prices are reasonable with most of the premium features you would want. For the 4th pick, these New Balance Men’s 1260V7 Running Shoes are out next choice with fuel cell midsole with a rubber sole of imported quality.
Only 100% of synthetic material is used in the making of these tennis shoes which doesn’t make them any lighter. However, the material can be ascribed to being durable and long-lasting. There are about six colors available for this model and about 30+ sizes.
- These shoes are ideal for running and tennis with 100% synthetic material.
- The midsole incorporates the fuel cell technology.
- The shaft of the shoes is at low-top from the arch to add support.
- The dual density being post applied to add their durability.
New Balance Men's 1260V7
- This is an even more comfortable successor.
- Besides being narrow, they are soft and comfortable.
- The upgrade seems quite with the new features.
- Even good when you are suffering from foot pain.
- The toe isn’t as robust as its predecessor.
- The tongue is narrower than before.
5.Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 13 Running Shoe:
For a list of best tennis shoes for flat and wide feet, we have to explore many options and that even means going into the areas of running shoes as well. However, that proved useful since we ended up finding another great pair called Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 13 Running Shoemaking is our 5th pick for the list. They have got a rubber sole with good grip and durability.
Just so you can get something different, you should the size of their shaft is 2.75 inches which might seem shorter than usual but is designed according to the requirements of people with flat feet. This feature makes them more responsive during running and tennis practice.
- These are excellent if you suffer from constant stiffness in your feet.
- These are 100% mesh issues and thus destined to be breathable.
- The midsole of the shoes has a new compound for durability and support.
- The mesh has also been upgraded for proper airflow through the feet.
Mizuno Men's Wave Inspire 13
- The stability is quite impressive.
- A good example of flexibility and breathability.
- The best pair for plantar fasciitis and flat feet.
- Not everyone can afford them.
- Availability is a problem in some regions.
6.Nike Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe:
What good is any list without a pair from Nike which is one of the most popular brands? Well, we couldn’t afford moving forward without ranking these Nike Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoes for the 6th pick. These provide a perfect wide feet solution with a spacious design made of Mesh and Phylon Foam.
According to the standards of the brand, there are more than 30 colors and designs available and never forget the rubber sole made of high-quality stuff for maximum traction which you are going to enjoy. Also, the mesh is used in the design for great breathability and comfort.
- These shoes are highly optimized with mesh to increase the breathability.
- These are lightweight and durable due to the proper cushioning of its midsole.
- These have been passed as shoes with imported quality by the authorities.
- The shock attenuation has been increased by using a foam beneath.
Nike Men's Revolution 3
- Their traction is excellent with the rubber sole.
- These are lightweight and comfortable shoes.
- Also, their breathability is impressive.
- God, these are expensive.
- No support at all if have knee pain.
7.Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E Tennis Shoe:
When it comes to the requirements such as comfort, breathability, lightweight experience, and extreme lateral movements required for playing tennis, nothing delivers all of these things better than Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E Tennis Shoes. This is our 7th pick for the list and is more like a blessing from heaven for the wide feet. These have got abrasion-resistance with ADITUFF wrapping around the toes and medial forefoot.
- For tennis, get added propulsion and efficiency with 3D torsion.
- With the synthetic overlays, these are comfortable and are very breathable.
- These are made from the combination of textile and synthetic.
- The foot and toe dragging also get quite impressive with side wrapping.
Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E
- These are very durable.
- For wide feet, these fit great.
- These fit well due to the wide toe box.
- More running and fewer tennis shoes.
- The outsole quality isn’t quite impressive.
8.ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 12 Running Shoe:
We have rarely mentioned the Gel-Foundation series by Asics, however, these ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 12 Running Shoes are a perfect fit for this list of best tennis shoes for flat and wide feet. These are known for stability and comfort with engineered mesh to increase the breathability and thus you will feel at ease even while wearing them for a whole day.
- These are perfect shoes for running and playing tennis for a long time.
- Their stability level is impressive providing great traction and grip.
- In this model, the rear and forefoot are both cushioned.
- This is a good purchase, especially when you have got the price.
ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation 12
- The mesh upper makes them breathable.
- The sock liner is wrapped for enhanced cushioning.
- These are good for both running and tennis.
- One of the best shoes you can get for wide feet.
- Some durability concerns.
- The toe might wear off in a couple of months.
9.Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 16:
The major reason why these shoes are ranking so down the list is the price of these Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 16 Tennis Shoes. We have never seen shoes with such high-quality mesh and durability. It is one of the pairs we have no doubts about and is a definite recommendation if you are looking to wear something for years. The following are its features:
- These are so highly cushioned that they energize you for running and sports.
- When you wear them, you feel your soul being smooth and at ease.
- The degree of support is so high that you feel empowered by your shoes.
- Such high-quality which is going to last for years.
Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 16
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Great for sports and athletics.
- Great fit for wide and flat people.
- These are too overpriced.
- The midsole might get you a little stiff.
10.ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4 Running Shoe:
While some people might not agree, we are more than okay by ending our list with these ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4 Running Shoes as our final pick. Just like other Asics shoes, these also have gel cushioning at both rear and forefoot delivering the required comfort and stability. Again, 100% synthetic material is used in the making which implies durability but not the lightweight design.
- ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4 Running Shoes have a high-quality breathable mesh.
- These would be an ideal fit due to the heel clutching system.
- These are also ideal for tennis in the court and running.
- You can also keep these as an alternative.
ASICS Men's GT-2000 4
- The sizing is good for flat and wide feet.
- Properly cushioned for at both ends.
- These might last longer with good care.
- These aren’t naturally durable.
- The toe runs quite narrow.
The first four pairs on this list are solely meant for flat feet even though some of them can be good for wider feet and as for the remaining six, it is vice versa. All that’s remaining for you is to thoroughly go through these reviews and choose your pair from these 10 best tennis shoes for flat and wide feet.
Symptoms of Flat Feet:
Flat feet mostly occur to 20% to 30% population and it is a medical condition that is also called fallen arches. These are basically postural ailments in which mostly arches of one or two feet mostly collapse to extent that it can be very painful sometimes. This detachment can result in contact feet that are mostly entirely or to some extinct or percentage.
As far as tennis as a sport is concerned, this sport is popular for the fact that tennis sport is all about, how a tennis player controls his performance while sticking on the tennis court. For a tennis player, a correct sort of foot fear is very important to up-hold because not performing well is all dependent on how correct tennis shoes a player is wearing. When we talk out the importance of good tennis shoes we must know that a good tennis shoe supports you in the best possible form while protecting you with many injuries and sprints while giving you maximum performance.
Since we all know that the arch of the foot is very much important for the biometrics of the lower leg. When a person walks or runs, the arch that our foot upholds causes a major difference because of that, an elastic connection between the forefoot and hindfoot is created that provides great support and a sense of stability to lower leg and prevents the lower leg from many injuries. Obviously, if a person has flat feet and minimal arches, it would provide harm to the lower leg area and will cause biometric issues. Here are some best tennis shoes for flat feet that would help in relaxing your lower leg.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the most comfortable shoes for flat feet?
Here are the top picks of the most comfortable shoes for flat feet.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 6
- K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light 3
- New Balance Men’s 1260V7
- Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 13
- Nike Men’s Revolution 3
What are the best shoes for obese walkers?
Here are the top picks of the best shoes for obese walkers.
- ASICS Men’s GT-2000 4
- Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 16
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 12
- Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 6