If you have developed bunions in your feet that would certainly affect the size of them. It is basically a painful bony bump that might be developed at the big toe joint inside your feet. On our site, you must come looking for the best tennis shoes for bunions. Well, you don’t have to worry about that since we are bringing the best tennis shoes from the top brands in the market after some good time spent on the research.
So in this article, we will be counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Shoes for Bunions 2020. As usual, we will be doing the reviews of the products and rank them based on their brand value, price, quality, performance, and top features as demanded by the buyers. The better the quality of the features a product possesses, the higher it will rank on our list.
We have checked whether the best tennis shoes for bunions have proper cushioning to bring you comfort, size wide enough to fit your feet which has bunions, support for the feet and arches & ankles, and they have the required grip and balance or not. While all of these things will be discussed, let us move on to our 10 best tennis shoes for bunions reviews.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Bunions 2020 Comparison Table:
What is Bunions?
Since we are discussing all medical conditions in a row, bunions are also a medical condition that left the patient in pain through entire life if not treated on time. A bunion is a medical condition in which there is a bony prominence outwards of the big toe and it a severely painful condition. Bunions cause your forefoot to move out of place. This condition does not just affect bone but joints and ligaments as well. The skin that a bunion suffering person up-hold might be somehow red and somehow sore. When a person wears tight or narrow shoes then it can worsen bunion condition and not just that this painful condition can also be because of other medical conditions like arthritis.
How to choose tennis shoes for bunions?
If a tennis player or a common person develop bunions in feet then it might affect the size of the shoe because of the painful bony bump prominence that can deform afoot to its worst form. Out site has majorly excelled in giving the best reviews of best tennis shoes for bunion feet. We have made sure at every step, to give you the best information regarding the best tennis shoes for bunions. We have actively searched on such sort best tennis shoes of some top brand markets and made a below-mentioned list after proper research.
Tennis shoes for bunions must have some specific features other than casual wear that must provide comfortability and breathability to feet to avoid painful scenarios. Tennis shoes for bunions must provide a tennis player with proper cushioning and comfort, size should be wide enough to fit in and most importantly these shoes must provide players with support, balance, and grip. Many shoes in the market would promise you to provide pain-free bunion support but they all may not say correctly. We have significantly listed some best tennis shoes for bunions after proper research that would provide support and comfort to feet.
1.ASICS Gel-Resolution 6 – Best Tennis Shoes for Bunions:
Our first pick for the list is ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes. Made of synthetic and fabric, these are comfortable shoes that are quite helpful when you have got conditions like bunions and plantar fasciitis. The following are some major features of these shoes:
- This comfortable tennis pair is made of fabric and synthetic materials
- The shaft of these shoe measures at low-top from the arch
- The tongue, collar, and the whole design is padded for comfort
- The front and rearfoot gel cushioning enhances the comfort and support
ASICS Gel-Resolution 6 Reviews:
ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women's Tennis Shoes
- The padding level is premium
- Even tongue and collar are padded
- These are durable and have high abrasion resistance
- Good for both tennis and basketball practice
- The nice flexion fit upper with a lace-up design
- The lateral support isn’t that great
- Some sizes run a bit narrow
2.ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes:
Whatever features the above product possesses were started way before in some of the earlier models such as these ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes. This is our 2nd pick for the list and is a pair designed beautifully by using synthetic and textile materials. The following are some of their main features:
- A durable pair made of synthetic and textile with some good traction
- These shoes also have rear and front foot gel cushioning
- The personal heel fit with a collar lining for a personalized fit
- The midsole material is lighter and cushioned well for comfort
ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 Reviews:
ASICS Women's GEL-Solution Speed 3
- The midsole materials are lighter and solid
- These shoes are very durable and supportive
- These fit well due to the Flexion Fit Upper
- The rubber sole provides the grip and traction
- The ankles get cut a bit
- You need to order a size half bigger
For the third pick, we have chosen these Adidas Performance Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes. Well, it seems like Adidas has done something pretty great while bringing an affordable shoe pair which would provide some massive support for your feet, especially when you have bunions or some other condition.
- A combination of mesh and synthetic for durability and breathability
- The mesh perforations in the design will keep your feet cool
- The foam cushioning is ultra-responsive when you need the support
- The shock absorption from knees to joints is massive
Adidas Performance Women’s Barricade Court Tennis Shoes Review:
Adidas Performance Women's Barricade
- The cushioning is quite responsive
- The perforations are very breathable
- Their shock absorption is much better
- The traction and grip you required
- These are good on any court
- There are some durability concerns
- No other cons that we know of
4.Adidas Men’s Barricade Club – Best Men Tennis Shoe for Bunion:
The same Adidas Barricade Club Tennis Shoes are also available for men and we have ranked them as our 4th pick for the list. When we had our first glance at the shoes, the design has us already impressed. After reviewing them, we found the following top features which will work for the users:
- These have the same shock absorption technology as the model for women
- Instead of synthetic, these are made of 100% textile making them lighter
- The shaft of the shoe measures at low-top from the arch
- The insole of the shoes can be removed with ease when there is the need
Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoes Review:
Adidas Men's Barricade Club
- These fit well for more people
- Keep your feet stable in the game
- The ankle support is pretty great
- The insole can be removed
- The inadequate lacing system
- These aren’t quite durable as we expect
5.New Balance Men’s MC996 – Best Lightweight Tennis Shoes:
The shoes from New Balance are mostly hard to afford. However, the premium features they bring are definitely worth the prices they ask for. So for the 5th pick, we couldn’t help but bring these New Balance Men’s MC996 Lightweight Tennis Shoes. Let us move ahead and discuss some of their top features:
- These are shoes of 100% synthetic with a rubber sole for traction
- The herringbone outsole is meant to provide endurance for lasting longer
- The design is so smooth that your feet will go right in
- The Rev-lite midsole is only making them comfortable and lighter
New Balance Men’s MC996 Lightweight Tennis Shoes Review: Best New Balance Shoes for Bunions.
New Balance Men's MC996
- These shoes are great in any court
- The comfort and support are great
- The midsole makes them lightweight
- It also enhances the traction of the shoes
- The premium herringbone outsole
- There are many size issues
- The previous version was better
6.Nike Men’s Court Lite – Best Tennis Shoes for Men:
These Nike Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes are our 6th pick for the list and have been a part of many rankings we had previously covered. The attention we pay to these shoes is solely based on the quality and performance they have been bringing, especially for the tennis players.
- This is a nice pair of tennis shoes made of synthetic and textile
- The mesh tongue of these shoes increases the breathability
- The midsole is a full-length one and its weight is lighter
- The outsole of GDR has traction much higher than others
Nike Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes Review: Best Tennis Shoes for Tailor’s Bunion.
Nike Men's Court Lite
- These are supportive and durable
- The comfort level is pretty great
- The midsole is lightweight and supportive
- The toe area is wrapped for abrasion resistance
- The price range is pretty affordable
- Some sizes are narrow
- It isn’t durable as claimed
7.ASICS Men’s Gel-Game 6 – Best Tennis Shoe for Game:
Our 7th pick for the list is these ASICS Men’s Gel-Game 6 Tennis Shoes which could prove to a great alternative for the first pick. However, most of the features of the Gel-Game series are quite different from the Gel-resolution series so make sure you learn the differences first.
- The rubber outsole of these shoes provides some enhanced traction and durability
- The TST system of the shoes reduces weight while maintaining the integrity
- This pair has an amazing shock attenuation, especially during the propulsion
- This attenuation comes from the forefoot gel cushioning technology.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Game 6 Tennis Shoes Review:
ASICS Men's Gel-Game 6
- An amazing tennis shoe pair which is very durable
- You’ll be amazed by the traction
- This traction comes from the rubber outsole
- The shock attenuation is simply impressive
- The 100% synthetic makes them durable
- These aren’t wide enough for bunions
- The overall quality in the court isn’t great
Any tennis shoe pair on our lists is a big score because these products have always been durable. For the 8th pick, we are bringing these K-SWISS Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes which are made of 100% leather for durability. The top features of the product are mentioned below:
- These shoes have got a removable insole which is very good for tennis players
- The rubber sole of these shoes is well-made and provides great traction
- The 100% leather design which was meant to be durable
- You will love the stylish design and apparel of these tennis shoes for bunions
K-SWISS Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoes Review:
K-SWISS Men's Bigshot Light
- The traction and grip are impressive
- The insole can be removed
- These are quite durable in the court
- The design looks quite attractive
- These fit well for narrow feet
- Not great abrasion resistance
- The durability is not as promised
Even though the reviews have mostly been mixed, we feel quite good about our 9th pick which is Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 17 Tennis Shoe. Not just for its design but the energy routine of these shoes has been pretty high. The following are some of the major features of these shoes:
- The shock absorption and overall support is pretty impressive
- The lace-up closure design of these shoes fits well
- The rubber outsole makes them quite durable and flexible
- The cushioned footbed ensures high endurance and traction
Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 17 Tennis Shoes Reviews:
K-SWISS Men's Bigshot Light Brooks Women's GTS 17
- The midsole strength and cushioning is amazing
- Even the outsole has been wrapped well
- The traction, stability, and durability are overwhelming
- These feel great due to the smooth fabric lining
- The abrasion resistance is poor
- Some design might hurt at ankles
10.RYKA Women’s Dash 2 – Affordable Tennis Shoes for Bunions:
RYKA Women’s Dash 2 Walking Shoe is our final pick for the list and is a rather cheaper product to end with. However, the quality which these shoes possess is still pretty impressive, especially the design which is made of 100% leather and fabric materials. The following features are the major ones:
- Their synthetic sole and leather design seems pretty authentic
- The removable insole can be of high assistance to people with wide feet
- These are imported shoes with a synthetic sole for a higher traction
- The rubber outsole enhance the traction and durability of the shoes
RYKA Women’s Dash 2 Walking Shoes Review:
RYKA Women's Dash 2
- The lace-up closure design fits well
- The leather and synthetic overlays are impressive
- These features make them durable and supportive
- The insole can be removed depending on your needs
- These aren’t quite stylish
- Less durable for tennis than walking
So this was our list of 10 best tennis shoes for bunions in 2020. We hope that you have read the reviews in detail and are pretty sure about what you are going to buy. After reading the reviews, make sure that you click at the link given at the end of each product for buying it. Keep visiting our website for more interesting content.
Causes of Bunion:
How to Get Rid of Bunions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can a shoe correct a bunion?
If you diagnose the bunions in your feet early and it doesn’t hurt you all the time then you definitely need support with the wide-toebox shoes for it that fits you well. You can use a moleskin or gel-filled pad with shoes for early relief. The doctor also recommends using splint at night to hold the toe straight and ease discomfort.
Are Birkenstocks bad for bunions?
Bunions are common foot ailments associated with improperly fitted wear. Birkenstocks are one of the best options for bunions because they are made of natural foot shape. Asics Gel resolution 6, Brooks Adrenaline is best for people with bunions.
What shoes have the widest toe box?
Orthofeet Springfield is the widest natural toe box shoe in the market.
What will a podiatrist do for bunions?
The podiatrist may recommend removing bony enlargement and restoring the normal alignment for the toe joint with surgery and relieve the pain.