While playing tennis, you are expected to be more balanced and in control. However, that is almost impossible when you are not wearing the right pair of tennis shoes. Yes, getting the right footwear that fits your feet and is optimized according to the conditions you are playing in is very important. Thus, we have come forward to cover the best tennis shoe brands on our site.
So in this article, we will be counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes Brands 2020 and different shoe pairs from these high-quality brands. Some of the highly considered brands are Nike, Adidas, Asics, New Balance, and Prince. There are some other brands as well which you will come to know about ahead.
For ranking these shoes, we first have a look at the material or the combination of materials used in the making. This automatically enables us to predict the durability and quality of a pair of shoes. We then look for some extra features including the extra lateral and arch support, cushioning of the sole for comfort.
While we now move towards our Top 10 Best Tennis Shoe Brands 2020 Reviews, make sure to read them and choose your pick.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoe Brands 2020 Comparison Table:
1.Babolat Men’s Jet Mach II All Court Tennis Shoes Review:
Made of 100% synthetic material, polyamide fibers, and ultra-durable Kevlar, our first pick for the list is Babolat Men’s Jet Mach II All Court Tennis Shoes. When you look in the market, you aren’t going to find shoes that are lighter than these. Yes, it is the lightweight design, durability, and comfort which might make them expensive but also brilliant quality-wise.
As far as the arch is concerned, it is reinforced with the rigid fiber on all sides to ensure stability. Also, it has some brilliant cushioning which makes them ultra-comfortable and also maximum shock absorption due to the KPRS-X system which is incorporated in this pair.
- A pair of shoes made of 100% synthetic with maximum support for the feet
- The tennis movements are made better by the KPRS-X cushioning system
- This system also ensures the maximum comfort and shock absorption
- The stability is ensured by an arch which is reinforced by four rigid fiber
Babolat Men's Jet Mach II
- These shoes are fast and responsive
- These are also quite lightweight
- The first pick is ultra-durable and comfortable
- These have got an amazing arch support
- A very high asking price.
- Only fits perfectly in medium sizes.
2.ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe Review:
This ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe is our 2nd pick for the list and is also one of the most repeated products in these reviews. Well, it is solely because of the performance and overall quality making them good for taking part in multiple sports including tennis, running, and other athletics. These are synthetic-made shoes with a rubber sole for grip & traction.
The Gel Venture 5 is really different from its predecessors mainly because of the removable sock-liner, better rearfoot gel cushioning, and outdoor runner mesh which makes even more breathable. The shaft is at low-top from the arch while providing some good support to the users.
- Made of synthetic, this pair is an ideal one for tennis and running.
- The outdoor runner ready shoes with mesh to add breathability.
- These are made comfortable with the rear foot gel cushioning system.
- With the rubber sole, you can now enjoy better grip and traction.
ASICS Men's GEL Venture 5
- These are very breathable due to the mesh upper.
- One of the ideal picks for wide feet.
- These are very good for running.
- The toe comes off easily at hard terrain.
- Their durability is the main concern.
3.Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe Review:
When it comes to the quality and performance of shoes, Adidas has to be among the top 3 and for the third pick, we have chosen Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe. From a stretchable and soft toe for a comfortable experience to a seamless upper forged with mesh for maximum breathability, you are going to be in for one of the best tennis shoe brands for tennis.
Also, it brings a safer experience for the users with the abrasion-resistant materials used in the making and the use of medial forefoot which helps you avoid the foot drag. Due to their design, these are perfect for lateral movements and volleys in the tennis court.
- These are manmade shoes with a rubber sole for grip & traction.
- The upper mesh is made breathable and stretchable to support movements.
- The materials completely wrap around the toe for maximum abrasion-resistance.
- Some great arch support with the shaft which is at low-top.
Adidas Men's Barricade 2018
- The overall support and stability are great.
- These are also quite durable.
- Also, the abrasion-resistance at its best.
- The price demand is high.
- Not an excellent successor.
4.New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoe Review:The brands are meant to be expensive because they bring the required features, quality, and performance you always desire. For the 4th pick, we are bringing these New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes one of the best tennis shoe brands and made from the combination of materials like leather and synthetic with the ever-persisting rubber sole. These have got a reinforced toe with the side panel cushioning to support comfort and shocks.
Regardless of the court type, you are going to play on, these shoes promise to bring you the required grip with the high-quality rubber sole. Even though materials like leather and synthetic make them heavier, you will be in for lifetime durability and performance.
- The enhanced traction with the outsole of herringbone.
- This outsole also ensures better movements, lateral motion, and quick pivoting.
- ABZORB is the new cushioning system bring introduced in these shoes.
- The outsole is non-marked and have a C-Cap midsole which is cushioned as well.
New Balance Men's mc806
- The good loop lacing system
- Also, the tongue is long and durable
- The toe is also wide to fit your needs
- These can accommodate wide feet with ease
- Only good for hard court tennis though.
- People with wide feet are still facing problems
5.Skechers Men’s Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker Review:
One of the reasons why we have always recommended this Skechers Men’s Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker to many buyers is because of the amazing price range. Also, with the supportive sole unit and padded tongue & collar, these shoes deserve the spot they have earned in the list of best tennis shoe brands in 2020 and are the 5th pick here.
It doesn’t matter how premium the brand is, the users have often complained about the toe of many shoes coming off or the shoes being not good enough for wide feet. With the design which is chosen for these shoes, everything gets covered.
- The collar and tongue of these sneakers are padded to add some comfort.
- The sole unit is completed supported by reinforced fiber.
- They have also got a rubber sole bringing the required grip and traction.
- The shoes are imported with high-quality leather and synthetic.
Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn
- These are very durable for months.
- One of the most comfortable shoes.
- The size fits for people with wide feet.
- 87% average size fit on all sizes.
- These are quite heavy to wear.
- Takes some time to adjust to the heel.
6.Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer Review:
Well, Nike took some long time to appear on this list. This is totally due to tons of choices we have got at our hand with Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer being the sixth pick for the list. There are many special features including the leather mesh upper for maximum breathability and some added perforations for some proper airflow.
Also, the complete outsole is made of rubber which increases the durability of these shoes and also the traction. However, the main sole is made of synthetic. Never forget the grip on any tennis court which you are going to get. Also, these are quite supportive with the shaft measuring at low-top from the arch.
- Get these to enjoy amazing airflow through the feet due to the perforations.
- The combo of synthetic and rubber sole delivers great grip and traction.
- The cushioned air-sole unit makes them very comfortable to wear.
- These shoes are good to wear on different surface types.
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV
- These are comfortable and stylish.
- The perforations keep your feet cool.
- Made for ultimate comfort and durability.
- They start squeaking after some time.
- These are some size fitness issues.
7.Prince Men’s T22 Tennis Shoes Review:
Prince has been one of the emerging best tennis shoe brands and its main series, Prince Men’s T22 Tennis Shoe is our favorite making it our 7th pick for the list. These shoes are made from the combo of 100% mesh and synthetic making them durable and also breathable at the same time. Also, the shock attenuation is great with the latest shock eraser feature incorporated in the sole.
- These are breathable and durable due to synthetic and mesh materials.
- The rubber sole delivers the required grip and traction.
- The foot wrap of these shoes makes them abrasion-resistant.
- Many sizes from medium to large are available for this model.
Prince Men's T22
- The shock absorption is quite great.
- These do allow the abrasion-resistance.
- For toe dragging, these are quite good.
- The design is quite wide.
- The design isn’t quite elegant.
- There are size fitness issues due to its design.
8.Feetmat Kids Sneakers Lace-up Breathable Boys Tennis Shoes Review:
While you will be unable to find the sizes for kids in the upper brands, you can go for these Feetmat Kids Sneakers Lace-up Breathable Boys Tennis Shoes which hold the 8th spot on our list. They have earned the rank for their breathable and wide design, the availability of colors, the anti-slip, and lightweight in which kids will feet at comfort.
- The upper is knitted with breathable mesh for keeping the feet cool.
- The insole is cushioning and side lining has been done for bringing comfort.
- You are going to find several color choices with these shoes.
- These are easy to wear on and off even with the laced-up design.
Feetmat Kids Sneakers
- The ultimate comfort for kids.
- The breathability is also great.
- These are good for sports and casual wear
- Very light and comfortable shoes.
- None besides the durability.
9.NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes Review:
Before buying any pair of shoes, always look for the materials it is made of since that is going to determine the weight. Take these NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes for instance, which are very lightweight due to the textile and synthetic materials used in the making. Also, the synthetic material adds to the durability of these shoes.
- An extra layer added on the toe for increasing the abrasion-resistance.
- You will be in for great traction and durability with its GDR outsole.
- The midsole is made of full-length phylon which is comfortable and lighter.
- The comfort and durability you always desired for.
NIKE Men's Court Lite
- These are very comfortable.
- The durability is for months and even years.
- The traction and grip is monstrous.
- Never forget that these are very breathable.
- The design is quite narrow.
10.Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoe Review:
We are not sure how long these shoes are going to last for you. Many users have complained that these shoes wear off within a few months. However, we have ranked these Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoes for their lightweight design and breathability due to the 100% textile materials used in the making with a rubber sole incorporated. The following are their main features:
- The insole can be removed to make them wide or to replace it.
- These shoes of imported quality have a high-quality rubber sole.
- A very light and comfortable pair made of 100% textile.
- There are four colors available with a breathable mesh upper design.
Adidas Men's Barricade
- One of the most lightweight pairs.
- These are also quite comfortable.
- The proper airflow due to upper mesh.
- The shaft provides enough support.
- Not very durable.
- Poor ankle support.
- Poor lacing system.
Instead of going directly for the top brands like Nike and Adidas, we insist that you go through the detailed reviews and you are definitely going to find a pair fit to your needs. Just make sure that you do to choose from our 10 Best Tennis Shoes Brands in 2020 and have fun in the tennis court.