While playing tennis, you are expected to be more balanced and in control. However, that is almost impossible when you are not wearing the right pair of tennis shoes. Yes, getting the right footwear that fits your feet and is optimized according to the conditions you are playing in is very important. Thus, we have come forward to cover the best tennis shoe brands on our site.
So in this article, we will be counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes Brands 2020 and different shoe pairs from these high-quality brands. Some of the highly considered brands are Nike, Adidas, Asics, New Balance, and Prince. There are some other brands as well which you will come to know about ahead.
For ranking these shoes, we first have a look at the material or the combination of materials used in the making. This automatically enables us to predict the durability and quality of a pair of shoes. We then look for some extra features including the extra lateral and arch support, cushioning of the sole for comfort.
While we now move towards our Top 10 Best Tennis Shoe Brands 2020 Reviews, make sure to read them and choose your pick.
Top 10 Best Tennis Shoe Brands 2020 Comparison Table:
Made of 100% synthetic material, polyamide fibers, and ultra-durable Kevlar, our first pick for the list is Babolat Men’s Jet Mach II All Court Tennis Shoes. When you look in the market, you aren’t going to find shoes that are lighter than these. Yes, it is the lightweight design, durability, and comfort which might make them expensive but also brilliant quality-wise.
As far as the arch is concerned, it is reinforced with the rigid fiber on all sides to ensure stability. Also, it has some brilliant cushioning which makes them ultra-comfortable and also maximum shock absorption due to the KPRS-X system which is incorporated in this pair.
- A pair of shoes made of 100% synthetic with maximum support for the feet
- The tennis movements are made better by the KPRS-X cushioning system
- This system also ensures the maximum comfort and shock absorption
- The stability is ensured by an arch which is reinforced by four rigid fiber
Babolat Men's Jet Mach II
- These shoes are fast and responsive
- These are also quite lightweight
- The first pick is ultra-durable and comfortable
- These have got an amazing arch support
- A very high asking price.
- Only fits perfectly in medium sizes.
This ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe is our 2nd pick for the list and is also one of the most repeated products in these reviews. Well, it is solely because of the performance and overall quality making them good for taking part in multiple sports including tennis, running, and other athletics. These are synthetic-made shoes with a rubber sole for grip & traction. This is one of the best tennis shoe brands.
The Gel-Venture 5 is really different from its predecessors mainly because of the removable sock-liner, better rearfoot gel cushioning, and outdoor runner mesh which makes even more breathable. The shaft is at low-top from the arch while providing some good support to the users.
- Made of synthetic, this pair is an ideal one for tennis and running.
- The outdoor runner ready shoes with mesh to add breathability.
- These are made comfortable with the rear foot gel cushioning system.
- With the rubber sole, you can now enjoy better grip and traction.
ASICS Men's GEL Venture 5
- These are very breathable due to the mesh upper.
- One of the ideal picks for wide feet.
- These are very good for running.
- The toe comes off easily at hard terrain.
- Their durability is the main concern.
When it comes to the quality and performance of shoes, Adidas has to be among the top 3 and for the third pick, we have chosen Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe. From a stretchable and soft toe for a comfortable experience to a seamless upper forged with mesh for maximum breathability, you are going to be in for one of the best tennis shoe brands for tennis.
Also, it brings a safer experience for the users with the abrasion-resistant materials used in the making and the use of medial forefoot which helps you avoid the foot drag. Due to their design, these are perfect for lateral movements and volleys in the tennis court.
- These are manmade shoes with a rubber sole for grip & traction.
- The upper mesh is made breathable and stretchable to support movements.
- The materials completely wrap around the toe for maximum abrasion-resistance.
- Some great arch support with the shaft which is at low-top.
Adidas Men's Barricade 2018
- The overall support and stability are great.
- These are also quite durable.
- Also, the abrasion-resistance at its best.
- The price demand is high.
- Not an excellent successor.
The brands are meant to be expensive because they bring the required features, quality, and performance you always desire. For the 4th pick, we are bringing these New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoes one of the best tennis shoe brands and made from the combination of materials like leather and synthetic with the ever-persisting rubber sole. These have got a reinforced toe with the side panel cushioning to support comfort and shocks.
Regardless of the court type, you are going to play on, these shoes promise to bring you the required grip with the high-quality rubber sole. Even though materials like leather and synthetic make them heavier, you will be in for lifetime durability and performance.
- The enhanced traction with the outsole of herringbone.
- This outsole also ensures better movements, lateral motion, and quick pivoting.
- ABZORB is the new cushioning system bring introduced in these shoes.
- The outsole is non-marked and has a C-Cap midsole which is cushioned as well.
New Balance Men's mc806
- The good loop lacing system
- Also, the tongue is long and durable
- The toe is also wide to fit your needs
- These can accommodate wide feet with ease
- Only good for hard court tennis though.
- People with wide feet are still facing problems
Some might people might think that the material combination of leather and synthetic makes shoes quite heavy. So we have Asics Men’s Gel-solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes for our 5th pick which are made of 100% synthetic and textile materials with rubber sole incorporated.
Every shoe pair has some special features incorporated in its design. As far as these Asics Men’s Gel-solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes are concerned, they come with Flexion Fit Upper to make sure that the shoes fit perfectly in each of its sizes. Also, the durability of the toe is maximized with the P-Guard Toe Protector feature.
When you come on the ground after jumping, the shoes have to absorb the shock so that you may not feel at discomfort. Well, these have shoes that have maximum shock attenuation and with toe-off phases, the movement is easily allowed in all directions bringing the best experience.
- The toe is even more durable with P Guard Toe protector feature.
- Also, the high-quality upper fits better and is comfortable.
- The cushioning is done both on the rear and front foot for extra comfort.
- The shaft of the shoes is at low-top from the arch.
Asics Men's Gel-solution Speed 3
- The sole has been made better and provides more grip.
- These shoes are more durable than prior models.
- Also, they provide better traction on the harder courts.
- There are fitness problems with narrow feet.
- The toe box could be troubling for some people.
Well, Nike took some long time to appear on this list. This is totally due to tons of choices we have got at our hand with Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer being the sixth pick for the list. There are many special features including the leather mesh upper for maximum breathability and some added perforations for some proper airflow.
Also, the complete outsole is made of rubber which increases the durability of these shoes and also the traction. However, the main sole is made of synthetic. Never forget the grip on any tennis court which you are going to get. Also, these are quite supportive of the shaft measuring at low-top from the arch.
- Get these to enjoy amazing airflow through the feet due to the perforations.
- The combo of synthetic and rubber sole delivers great grip and traction.
- The cushioned air-sole unit makes them very comfortable to wear.
- These shoes are good to wear on different surface types.
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV
- These are comfortable and stylish.
- Best Tennis Shoe Brands
- The perforations keep your feet cool.
- Made for ultimate comfort and durability.
- They start squeaking after some time.
- These are some size fitness issues.
Our 7th choice for the list is these Brooks Women’s Addiction 13 Tennis Shoes which have an interesting blend incorporated. For instance, their overall design is made of the mesh but the sole is made of synthetic materials which are mostly another way round in other shoes. Also, these are designed to ensure maximum comfort and ankle with the plush cushioning.
Also, these Brooks Women’s Addiction 13 Tennis Shoes have got a breathable mesh upper so your feet will stay cool while wearing these. If you often experience knee pain with usual tennis shoes, these are going to help you in getting rid of all the discomfort in knees.
- The tongue and collar are padded to make you feel comfortable.
- The midsole of these shoes has a DNA cushioning for more support.
- You will have a great feel due to the inner fabric lining.
- These will provide much more stability than most shoes on the list.
Brooks Women's Addiction 13
- The great lace-up design.
- Designed for maximum support in all areas.
- The cushioning which lasts for longer.
- The soft fabric lining in the inner area.
- A very high asking price.
- Don’t use them for work.
Designed purely for women, these Mizuno Women’s Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes can do a lot for you in terms of durability and comfort with their 100% synthetic material. These running shoes for also good for various sports including tennis, basketball, and volleyball in which you need to wear sneakers.
If you are a hard runner who runs many miles a day, these shoes are for you. While a pair of shoes last longer during the hard sport of running, it is certainly more than enough to be used for playing tennis and basketball. Also, with the latest U4IC soft heel center, it is ensured that you will be getting rid of the pain with the perfect cushioning providing excellent and comforting experience. The articulated heel zone gives full support while providing a smoother transition. The following are their main features:
- The heel zone is articulated so that the transition can be smoother.
- Their midsole is great with a U4IC soft heel center for ultimate comfort.
- The stretch mesh is engineering beautifully for smooth motion.
- You will also love the cloud-wave platform for a smooth experience.
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 22
- The feet support is quite strong
- A ready pair for the runners
- You can even HIIT workout in these
- For a smooth and comfortable experience
- The most comfortable cushion ever
- D isn’t quite wide
- Rubs on the side of the foot
Before buying any pair of shoes, always look for the materials it is made of since that is going to determine the weight. Take these NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes for instance, which are very lightweight due to the textile and synthetic materials used in the making. Also, the synthetic material adds to the durability of these shoes.
- An extra layer added on the toe for increasing the abrasion-resistance.
- You will be in for great traction and durability with its GDR outsole.
- The midsole is made of full-length phylon which is comfortable and lighter.
- The comfort and durability you always desired for.
NIKE Men's Court Lite
- These are very comfortable.
- The durability is for months and even years.
- The traction and grip is monstrous.
- Never forget that these are very breathable.
- The design is quite narrow.
We are not sure how long these shoes are going to last for you. Many users have complained that these shoes wear off within a few months. However, we have ranked these Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Tennis Shoes for their lightweight design and breathability due to the 100% textile materials used in the making with a rubber sole incorporated. The following are their main features:
- The insole can be removed to make them wide or to replace it.
- These shoes of imported quality have a high-quality rubber sole.
- A very light and comfortable pair made of 100% textile.
- There are four colors available with a breathable mesh upper design.
Adidas Men's Barricade
- One of the most lightweight pairs.
- These are also quite comfortable.
- The proper airflow due to upper mesh.
- The shaft provides enough support.
- Not very durable.
- Poor ankle support.
- Poor lacing system.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the top 10 shoe brands?
There are many TOP shoe brands in the market. All Top brands are always in competition to surpass each other with integrated various new-age features. Here are the TOP 10 shoe brands.
- Johnston & Murphy
What are the top 5 sneaker brands?
Getting most comfortable sneakers sounds like a Drag. Comfort is always king no matter which brand you are wearing become popular brand for you. The Top 5 sneakers brand names are laid below.
- New Balance
Which is the best branded shoes?
There are a lot of shoe brands to choose from. The best-branded shoes are listed below:
- Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe
- Adidas Original Super Star
- Rebook Men’s CL Nylon Classic Sneaker
- FILA Men’s Memory WorkShift Slip Resistant Work Shoe
- TIMBERLAND Men’s Icon Tree-Eye Classic Shoe
What are good quality shoe brands?
There are a lot of shoe brands in the market which you can buy for playing sports, for gym and for regular use. However, after all the research we have done, here are the good quality shoe brands.
- New Balance
Instead of going directly for the top brands like Nike and Adidas, we insist that you go through the detailed reviews and you are definitely going to find a pair fit to your needs. Just make sure that you do to choose from our 10 Best Tennis Shoes Brands in 2020 and have fun in the tennis court.